Oscar winner Jennifer Lawrence can't seem to stop giving the world reasons to love her. As if her post-Oscar win press conference wasn't enough, the actress also took some time on the red carpet to discuss Photoshop in advertisements with Access Hollywood.
When Billy Bush presents Lawrence with pictures from her Christian Dior ad campaign, she is quick to note she's not seen them before, exclaiming, "That doesn't look like me at all. I love Photoshop more than anything in the world." While Bush tries to convince her that the ads are not Photoshopped, but all her, she quickly shoots him down. "Of course it's Photoshop," she says, "People don't look like that."
Not longer after her Oscar win, Lawrence jetted back off to Hawaii to film more of her next movie, "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire," where a keen photographer snapped photos of her enjoying red wine and what could be a joint. »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Steelbook cover for The Rogue Cut of X-Men: Days of Future Past (From Flickeringmyth. 25 April 2015, 2:09 AM, PDT)
- Oscar Isaac talks X-Men: Apocalypse and the Four Horseman (From Flickeringmyth. 24 April 2015, 1:04 PM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Veterans Wallach and Coppola - Godfather 3 in Common - Are Special Oscar Honorees (From Alt Film Guide. 24 April 2015, 12:28 PM, PDT)
"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Bruce Jenner's Mom Reacts (From Access Hollywood. 25 April 2015, 1:12 PM, PDT)
- First Photo: "Fifty Shades Darker" (From Dark Horizons. 24 April 2015, 6:32 PM, PDT)
- 'Once Upon A Time' Sneak Peek (From Access Hollywood. 24 April 2015, 12:35 PM, PDT)
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013)
- Time Machine: Lawrence Is Dazzling Woman in Red (From Alt Film Guide. 24 April 2015, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- The most awesome female leads on Netflix (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 24 April 2015, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Sam Claflin and Riz Ahmed in talks for Star Wars Anthology: Rogue One (From Flickeringmyth. 23 April 2015, 11:16 PM, PDT)