Oscar winner Jennifer Lawrence can't seem to stop giving the world reasons to love her. As if her post-Oscar win press conference wasn't enough, the actress also took some time on the red carpet to discuss Photoshop in advertisements with Access Hollywood.
When Billy Bush presents Lawrence with pictures from her Christian Dior ad campaign, she is quick to note she's not seen them before, exclaiming, "That doesn't look like me at all. I love Photoshop more than anything in the world." While Bush tries to convince her that the ads are not Photoshopped, but all her, she quickly shoots him down. "Of course it's Photoshop," she says, "People don't look like that."
Not longer after her Oscar win, Lawrence jetted back off to Hawaii to film more of her next movie, "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire," where a keen photographer snapped photos of her enjoying red wine and what could be a joint. »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1" 'President Snow' (From SneakPeek. 14 July 2014, 7:07 AM, PDT)
- Bryan Singer developing The Age of Heroes adaptation (From Flickeringmyth. 11 July 2014, 4:20 AM, PDT)
- This Week's Can't-Miss Celebrity Pics! (From Popsugar. 10 July 2014, 10:43 PM, PDT)
"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Katherine Heigl On Why She Almost Quit Acting (From Access Hollywood. 13 July 2014, 2:44 PM, PDT)
- Is Teresa Giudice Prepared For Jail? (From Access Hollywood. 11 July 2014, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Cheryl Burke Slams Plastic Surgery Rumors (From Access Hollywood. 11 July 2014, 12:14 PM, PDT)
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013)
- No 'Mockingjay' or 'Jurassic World' top Comic-Con 2014 schedule surprises (From Hitfix. 14 July 2014, 2:05 AM, PDT)
- Fifty Shades of Grey star Dakota Johnson to headline Forever, Interrupted (From Flickeringmyth. 12 July 2014, 1:36 AM, PDT)
- Another new TV spot for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (From Flickeringmyth. 11 July 2014, 7:16 AM, PDT)