I love the X-Files franchise, and I want to see another movie. Hell! I want to see more than just one! This franchise isn't dead, it just needs to be revived. There's got to be a smart studio executive/producer over at Fox that can breathe life back into this incredibly badass sci-fi franchise! It could be a hell of a lot better than the Die Hard movies that Fox has been farting out recently.
He then went on to encourage fans to start a letter-writing campaign to the studio to make it happen, and says that he'll play Fox Mulder forever!
You want to write Fox and get 'em going… »
- Joey Paur
Similar News ItemsJay Leno
- What Does David Letterman's Retirement Mean for the Future of Late Night TV? (From Moviefone. 25 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Joel McHale: What the star of The Soup makes of British TV (From The Guardian - TV News. 25 July 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- 7 Reasons Weird Al Won the Internet and Topped the Charts (From Vulture. 24 July 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Im Global hires general counsel (From ScreenDaily. 25 July 2014, 3:38 PM, PDT)
- ICM Hires Steve Alexander from Resolution (From Variety - Film News. 25 July 2014, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- Steve Alexander Lands At ICM Partners (From Deadline New York. 25 July 2014, 12:47 PM, PDT)
Gillian Anderson (I)
- Mary-Louise Parker, Peter Sarsgaard Board NBC Miniseries The Slap (From TVLine.com. 25 July 2014, 3:11 PM, PDT)
- Sdcc '14: Chris Carter On A Possible X-Files Reboot (From ComicBookMovie. 25 July 2014, 2:34 PM, PDT)
- New Hannibal Season 3 Storyline Leaping 1 Year Later From Season 2 Finale,New Details (From OnTheFlix. 25 July 2014, 12:12 PM, PDT)