Capcom has announced a June 4 release date for Remember Me and has launched a new trailer to celebrate.
Available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC, Remember Me will also debut across Europe June 7.
Dontnod Entertainment's Remember Me first appeared at Gamescom 2011 under the name Adrift, and reappeared at Capcom's press conference at the same event in 2012 with a fairly comprehensive gameplay demo.
Since then, we've not seen too much, however what has been on show looks very intriguing.
Remember Me is a science-fiction thriller, set in Neo-Paris in the year 2084. People appear to have the ability to remix and erase other people's memories, as well as swap memories between different people - all made possible by watchdog corporation Memoreyes, who specialise in memory manipulation. Our hero, Nilin, a former Memoreyes 'Memory Hunter', has had her memory wiped and is being hunted down without her knowing why.
The latest trailer shows off »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Joe )
Similar News ItemsRemember Me (2010/I)
- Bradley Cooper To Helm A Star Is Born Remake As Directorial Debut; Beyoncé May Star (From We Got This Covered. 25 March 2015, 7:58 AM, PDT)
- Bradley Cooper in talks to star and direct ‘A Star is Born’ with Beyonce (From SoundOnSight. 24 March 2015, 4:58 PM, PDT)
- Bradley Cooper in Talks to Direct and Star in 'A Star is Born' Remake (From Rope Of Silicon. 24 March 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)
"Our Hero" (2000)
- Grimm season 4 episode 14 review: Bad Luck (From Den of Geek. 23 March 2015, 4:35 AM, PDT)
- Turbo Kid Review [SXSW 2015] (From We Got This Covered. 21 March 2015, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- The Flash, Ep. 1.15, “Out of Time” boasts a heady script, stunning performances and an explosive reveal (From SoundOnSight. 18 March 2015, 5:10 PM, PDT)