A "General Hospital" actress has left the nest.
Julie Marie Berman, who has been playing Lulu Spencer (the daughter of Luke and Laura) since 2005, filmed her last episode as the character earlier this week.
"Hi everyone...yesterday was one of the hardest days of my life. It hurts to let go of Lulu. Thank u for letting me into ur homes & hearts," the actress Tweeted.
The actress won two Daytime Emmys for Outstanding Young Actress (in 2009 and in 2010), for playing the role.
Reports are circulating online that the part will be recast.
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"General Hospital" (1963)
- What's Behind 'Young and the Restless' Ratings Drop (From The Hollywood Reporter. 23 October 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- The CW Grants Full-Season Orders to The Flash, Jane the Virgin (From TVLine.com. 21 October 2014, 12:02 PM, PDT)
- The Flash Stars Talk Caitlin-Ronnie Flashbacks, Tease Firestorm's Arrival (From TVLine.com. 21 October 2014, 5:30 AM, PDT)
Julie Marie Berman
- Count to 10 Premiering at Screamfest and Receiving Distro Through BlackBoxTV (From Dread Central. 30 September 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Buzzmakers: Kimye's Baby & Remembering Gandolfini (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 June 2013, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Daytime Emmy winners in the Press Room (From Gold Derby. 17 June 2013, 4:07 AM, PDT)