A "General Hospital" actress has left the nest.
Julie Marie Berman, who has been playing Lulu Spencer (the daughter of Luke and Laura) since 2005, filmed her last episode as the character earlier this week.
"Hi everyone...yesterday was one of the hardest days of my life. It hurts to let go of Lulu. Thank u for letting me into ur homes & hearts," the actress Tweeted.
The actress won two Daytime Emmys for Outstanding Young Actress (in 2009 and in 2010), for playing the role.
Reports are circulating online that the part will be recast.
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"General Hospital" (1963)
- General Hospital Spoilers: Does Josslyn Need Sonny’s Help After Behaving So Poorly? (From TVovermind.com. 24 July 2017, 4:50 AM, PDT)
- General Hospital: 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 7/23/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 July 2017, 1:12 AM, PDT)
- Soap Opera Ratings for the 2016-17 Season (updated 7/23/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 July 2017, 1:12 AM, PDT)
Julie Berman (II)
- Casual (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 May 2017, 2:01 AM, PDT)
- Casual: Is the Hulu TV Series Cancelled or Renewed for Season Four? (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 May 2017, 2:01 AM, PDT)
- ‘Casual’ Season 3 Trailer: A Fresh Start, A Good Time & Raw Plutonium (From Deadline TV. 16 May 2017, 9:15 PM, PDT)