This week's News Bits, which collects the smaller news pieces and interesting articles from all over the net, features a release date change, a powerful editorial, and some other juicy nerd tid-bits.
If you've got a story or news scoop you think we should feature on News Bits, drop us a line at email@example.com and we'll be sure to get to it.
* The upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot (which just cast Megan Fox as April O'Neil) has been pushed back again. Originally the film was set to hit around Christmas time of this year, but got pushed to May of 2014. Now it's been moved again, but only a couple weeks (likely so it won't be competing with Godzilla). Ninja Turtles will hit theaters on June 6, 2014.
* Our buds over at SlashFilm wrote a very interesting article about how Disney should consider remaking the Star Wars Prequels. He even »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Jordan Maison)
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Episode 20 Review – ‘Zero Hour’ (From Flickeringmyth. 26 March 2017, 3:44 PM, PDT)
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Tops Box Office as ‘Power Rangers’ Comes on Strong (From Indiewire. 26 March 2017, 2:14 PM, PDT)
- No One Can Hear You Scream: Life and Death in Space Horror (From Flickeringmyth. 26 March 2017, 1:30 PM, PDT)
Will Ferrell (I)
- Funny or Die Closes Shop in New York Year After Layoffs, Relocates Staffers to La (From The Wrap. 22 March 2017, 8:48 AM, PDT)
- ‘Biography’ Franchise Returns as Event Programming Across A+E Networks Channels (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 21 March 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- How Former SNL Star Chris Kattan Broken His Neck: The DWTS Contestant’s ‘Embarrassing’ 20-Year Health Battle (From PEOPLE.com. 21 March 2017, 5:35 AM, PDT)
Megan Fox (I)
- "Gotham City Sirens" - Enter Megan Fox ? (From SneakPeek. 24 March 2017, 7:22 AM, PDT)
- What Brian Austin Green Really Thinks About Wife Megan Fox’s New Lingerie Venture (From PEOPLE.com. 17 March 2017, 12:19 PM, PDT)
- Megan Fox: Posing in Lingerie Five Months Post-Baby ‘Forces You to Love Your Body’ (From PEOPLE.com. 15 March 2017, 1:10 PM, PDT)