As heart health month winds down, Healthy Hollywood has tips for taking care of your ticker. If you think heart disease is just for older people or men, think again.
According to the American Heart Association (Aha), heart disease is the single most common cause of death among women, regardless of race and ethnicity. The weight loss program Jenny Craig has teamed up with the Aha ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Honor the Victims of the Manchester Attack (From Popsugar. 24 May 2017, 1:38 PM, PDT)
- Ariana Grande Cancels Concerts, Management Releases Statement Following The Manchester Attack (From ET Canada. 24 May 2017, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Ariana Grande Has an Emotional Reunion With Her Boyfriend After Manchester Attack (From Popsugar. 24 May 2017, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- Smilf: Showtime Picks Up Frankie Shaw Comedy Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 13 May 2017, 8:50 PM, PDT)
- Donald Trump and Rosie O'Donnell Agree Over Firing Comey (Photo) (From TMZ. 11 May 2017, 1:38 PM, PDT)
- Debra Messing Gives Emotional Speech at the GLAAD Media Awards: 'We Have Got To Get To Work' (From Entertainment Tonight. 7 May 2017, 10:12 AM, PDT)
- First Look At Lifetime Biopic ‘Michael Jackson: Searching For Neverland’ (From ET Canada. 15 May 2017, 6:45 PM, PDT)
- Watch First Trailer for Lifetime's Michael Jackson Biopic 'Searching for Neverland' (From Rolling Stone. 15 May 2017, 5:17 PM, PDT)
- Drag Race Recap: Who Got Roasted? And Who Got Burned? (From TVLine.com. 12 May 2017, 6:00 PM, PDT)