The Channel 4 comedy starring Gervais and Karl Pilkington rallied to 1.12m (6%) at 10pm on Wednesday and 123k (1.3%) on +1. This followed the show's slump to 930k the previous week due to competition with the Brits.
Documentary The Making of Derek was seen by 650k (4.5%) on Channel 4 from 10.30pm.
On ITV2, the second episode of series eight of reality TV series The Only Way Is Essex was seen by 769k (4.4%) from 10pm, with an additional 108k (1.2%) tuning in on +1.
Another strong performer on the multichannels was People Like Us, with the 'real »
Similar News ItemsRicky Gervais
- 10 Best Comedy Actors Of The Last 25 Years (From Obsessed with Film. 17 December 2014, 9:37 AM, PST)
- One Last Hurrah at Golden Globes for Tina Fey and Amy Poehler (From Variety - TV News. 16 December 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Night at the Museum Secret of the Tomb review: Franchise loses sparkle (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 16 December 2014, 7:30 AM, PST)
Channel 4 [gb]
- Ukip candidate kicked off Gogglebox (From Virgin Media - TV. 18 December 2014, 3:00 AM, PST)
- See turkeys watching telly in Gobblebox clip (From Digital Spy - TV news. 17 December 2014, 12:43 PM, PST)
- Krypton, Gotham and the glut of TV prequels (From Den of Geek. 17 December 2014, 9:43 AM, PST)
"The Only Way Is Essex" (2010)
- Lucy Mecklenburgh 'dating' Louis Smith (From Virgin Media - TV. 17 December 2014, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Ferne McCann and Charlie getting on 'better' (From Virgin Media - TV. 17 December 2014, 1:15 AM, PST)
- Billie Faiers doesn't know what to get daughter for Christmas (From Virgin Media - TV. 13 December 2014, 1:15 AM, PST)