We’re excited to feature none other than Lori Cardille, the inimitable Sarah from George A. Romero’s 1985 horror masterpiece Day Of The Dead. Cardille’s strong, single minded and yet still vulnerable lead in Romero’s beloved third “Dead” film is inarguably one of the most important female characters in horror and the woman who played her is a delight. Lori is looking forward to hanging out in the romantic and garish Niagara Falls setting and meeting some of her devoted fanbase.
Also joining the roster is David Prowse, the man known best as Darth Vader who is beloved by horror fans for his double-shot turns as the Frankenstein Monster in Hammer’s Evil Of Frankenstein and Frankenstein And The Monster From Hell.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (FANGORIA Staff)
Similar News ItemsResident Evil (2002)
- Exclusive Video Interview: Paul W.S. Anderson Talks Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (From We Got This Covered. 22 January 2017, 4:38 PM, PST)
- Exclusive Video Interview: Milla Jovovich Talks Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (From We Got This Covered. 22 January 2017, 3:33 PM, PST)
- Split Scares Up $40.2M to Win the Weekend Box Office (From MovieWeb. 22 January 2017, 10:57 AM, PST)
George A. Romero (I)
- Q&A: ‘Adult Babies’ creator Joanne Mitchell talks all things horror (From Blogomatic3000. 20 January 2017, 3:01 AM, PST)
- Sundance Midnight Memories: George A. Romero’S Diary Of The Dead (2008) (From DailyDead. 18 January 2017, 5:37 PM, PST)
- Zombie Musical Anna and the Apocalypse Begins Shooting in Scotland (From MovieWeb. 16 January 2017, 9:22 AM, PST)
Friday the 13th (1980)
- Newswire: Long out-of-print horror classic Popcorn comes home in a box this spring (From The AV Club. 19 January 2017, 8:58 AM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘Monster Trucks’ May Be One of the Weirdest Films Ever (From HollywoodChicago.com. 18 January 2017, 4:05 PM, PST)
- Box Office: ‘Split’ to Battle Vin Diesel’s ‘Xander Cage’ for Top Spot (From Variety - Film News. 18 January 2017, 10:06 AM, PST)