AMC reports that Season 4 of the ultra-violent 'zombie' dramatic TV series "The Walking Dead", prepping for a May 6, 2013 start in Georgia, will be supervised by episode writer Scott Gimple, taking over showrunner duties from Glen Mazzara.
"He's contributed to guiding this show in a substantial way that has resulted in a lot of the key scenes and storylines fans have dubbed 'signature moments'..."
"I'm thrilled to continue the tradition of the spectacular, cinematic, horrifying, exciting and emotional storytelling of 'The Walking Dead'", said Gimple.
"I'm a huge fan of the comics and started with the show on the other side of the set, as an avid viewer. Over the past two years, it's been an incredible »
- Michael Stevens
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Invite the 'Walking Dead' Teddy Bear Girl Into Your Home! (From FEARnet. 23 May 2013)
- AMC Boss Reveals Plans For 'The Walking Dead's' Future (From Huffington Post. 22 May 2013, 4:55 PM, PDT)
- 2013 Critics' Choice Awards Nominees Include American Horror Story: Asylum, The Walking Dead, and Bates Motel (From Dread Central. 22 May 2013, 1:13 PM, PDT)
- When Will AMC’s The Walking Dead End? (From We Got This Covered. 22 May 2013, 8:04 PM, PDT)
- AMC Doesn't Want The Walking Dead to Ever End (From GeekTyrant. 22 May 2013, 6:20 PM, PDT)
- AMC Hopes “The Walking Dead” Never Ends (From Famous Monsters of Filmland. 22 May 2013, 5:09 PM, PDT)
- First Image from The Walking Dead Season 4 (From Collider.com. 10 May 2013, 10:32 AM, PDT)
- First Photo from The Walking Dead Season 4 (From DailyDead. 10 May 2013, 10:11 AM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Season 4 - First Behind the Scenes Look (From GeekTyrant. 6 May 2013, 3:00 PM, PDT)