AMC reports that Season 4 of the ultra-violent 'zombie' dramatic TV series "The Walking Dead", prepping for a May 6, 2013 start in Georgia, will be supervised by episode writer Scott Gimple, taking over showrunner duties from Glen Mazzara.
"He's contributed to guiding this show in a substantial way that has resulted in a lot of the key scenes and storylines fans have dubbed 'signature moments'..."
"I'm thrilled to continue the tradition of the spectacular, cinematic, horrifying, exciting and emotional storytelling of 'The Walking Dead'", said Gimple.
"I'm a huge fan of the comics and started with the show on the other side of the set, as an avid viewer. Over the past two years, it's been an incredible »
- Michael Stevens
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Andrew Lincoln Teases Rick And Negan’s Clash In The Walking Dead Season 8 (From We Got This Covered. 22 April 2017, 12:11 PM, PDT)
- Luke Hemsworth set for sci-fi thriller Encounter (From Flickeringmyth. 22 April 2017, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Season 8 Preview: Rick Is Prepared to 'Suffer Any Loss,' Even His Own Life, to Defeat Negan (From TVLine.com. 21 April 2017, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series – A New Frontier Episode 4 Release Date & Trailer (From DailyDead. 20 April 2017, 6:32 AM, PDT)
- Mads Mikkelsen to Star in Survival Thriller Arctic (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 19 April 2017, 11:46 AM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Ups Three Cast Members To Series Regulars For Season 8 (From We Got This Covered. 17 April 2017, 4:02 PM, PDT)
Gale Anne Hurd
- Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Key Art Warns You to “Fear What You Become” (From DailyDead. 18 April 2017, 9:21 AM, PDT)
- Fear the Walking Dead: Renewed for Season 4 with New Showrunners! (From TVfanatic. 14 April 2017, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- Fear The Walking Dead Renewed for a Fourth Season by AMC (From DailyDead. 14 April 2017, 11:17 AM, PDT)