Cue your local locust swarm and saddle up the proverbial four horses, American Idol fans: The end times are definitely nigh!
How else to explain Zoanette Johnson being named by the show’s rebooted judges’ panel as one of the 10 most promising unsigned female singers in the country? Yes, Zoanette Johnson, the same chick whose tattered, Season 12 audition cover of “The Star Spangled Banner” caused Keith Urban to literally fall out of his chair — and was punctuated by an alarming booty drop.
Honestly, is it time to put down the remote control and pick up the Book of Revelations? Or »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- American Idol: What Should the Top 6 Sing for 'Arena Anthems' Week? (From TVLine.com. 17 April 2015, 4:54 PM, PDT)
- ‘Sabado Gigante': Latin America’s Ed Sullivan Prepares to Bow Out (From Variety - TV News. 17 April 2015, 4:03 PM, PDT)
- Fox 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 4/17/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 April 2015, 1:51 PM, PDT)
- What Fashion Show? The Beckhams Steal the Spotlight From Burberry's Front Row (From Popsugar. 17 April 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Andy Cohen Addresses Kim Richards' Trouble: "I Wish the Best" for Her (From Us Weekly. 17 April 2015, 8:41 AM, PDT)
- What Really Went Down Between Harry Connick Jr. and Quentin During That "Wack" American Idol Moment (From E! Online. 16 April 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Fit Bikini Bod, Gushes Over "Magical" Wilmer Valderrama—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 17 April 2015, 1:47 PM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato Credits Personal Trainer for Kicking ''This Eating Disorder's Ass''—See the Sweet & Sweaty Shout-Out! (From E! Online. 13 April 2015, 5:34 PM, PDT)
- Kylie Jenner Goes Back to Blue -- See Her Wild New 'Do! (From TooFab. 10 April 2015, 6:25 AM, PDT)