Cue your local locust swarm and saddle up the proverbial four horses, American Idol fans: The end times are definitely nigh!
How else to explain Zoanette Johnson being named by the show’s rebooted judges’ panel as one of the 10 most promising unsigned female singers in the country? Yes, Zoanette Johnson, the same chick whose tattered, Season 12 audition cover of “The Star Spangled Banner” caused Keith Urban to literally fall out of his chair — and was punctuated by an alarming booty drop.
Honestly, is it time to put down the remote control and pick up the Book of Revelations? Or »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Exclusive: Nashville Books Kelly Clarkson (From TVLine.com. 11 December 2013, 5:50 PM, PST)
- Why All the Singing Shows Need to Stop (From TVovermind.com. 11 December 2013, 12:50 PM, PST)
- Fox Unlocks Shows on Xbox One for Pay-tv Subscribers (From Variety - TV News. 11 December 2013, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Ryan Seacrest Enlists Kim Kardashian's Support for New iPhone Product (From TooFab. 11 December 2013, 9:37 AM, PST)
- Ryan Seacrest's New Chick Shayna Taylor -- Bikini Modeling Debut ... On A Freezing Beach (From TMZ. 10 December 2013, 11:35 AM, PST)
- ‘Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve With Ryan Seacrest’ Adds Performers Ariana Grande, Daughtry and The Fray (From The Wrap. 10 December 2013, 9:39 AM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West & Demi Lovato Help Honor Oprah Winfrey (From E! Online. 11 December 2013, 7:22 PM, PST)
- Et Canada Taps Celine Dion for New Year's Eve (From Entertainment Tonight. 11 December 2013, 6:03 PM, PST)
- Kim and Oprah Mingle With Hollywood's Most Powerful Women (From Popsugar. 11 December 2013, 2:00 PM, PST)