Cue your local locust swarm and saddle up the proverbial four horses, American Idol fans: The end times are definitely nigh!
How else to explain Zoanette Johnson being named by the show’s rebooted judges’ panel as one of the 10 most promising unsigned female singers in the country? Yes, Zoanette Johnson, the same chick whose tattered, Season 12 audition cover of “The Star Spangled Banner” caused Keith Urban to literally fall out of his chair — and was punctuated by an alarming booty drop.
Honestly, is it time to put down the remote control and pick up the Book of Revelations? Or »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Keith Urban Kicks Off New Tour at Good Morning America (watch!) (From TheImproper.com. 11 July 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Carrie Underwood Forgets Husband Mike Fisher's Twitter Handle on Fourth Wedding Anniversary (From Us Weekly. 11 July 2014, 2:24 AM, PDT)
- Dave Grohl Takes Dig at ‘Song Contests’ During HBO's ‘Sonic Highways’ Panel (From The Wrap. 10 July 2014, 5:13 PM, PDT)
- Lilly Ghalici Exits Bravo's ‘Shahs of Sunset’ (From The Wrap. 9 July 2014, 4:28 PM, PDT)
- 150 random celebrities, painstakingly sorted into Hogwarts houses (From EW.com - PopWatch. 8 July 2014, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- USA Loses to Belgium in World Cup: Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, Other Stars React (From Us Weekly. 1 July 2014, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato Releases New Hrc Video Supporting Gay Marriage (From The Backlot. 10 July 2014, 9:22 AM, PDT)
- Meme: George Clooney Forces Daily Mail To Apologize, Dr. Keith Ablow Fears Man-Dog Marriage, and Spornosexuals Are Not a Thing (From The Backlot. 10 July 2014, 4:51 AM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato Rallies Americans to Fight for Marriage Equality (Video) (From The Wrap. 9 July 2014, 9:33 AM, PDT)