Yes it's true! After having to keep it a secret from you all for so long... I've been cast as Norman Osborn in The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
Ok it's not me. But the good news is that Oscar winner Chris Cooper (American Beauty, Adaptation) has been cast in the role instead. Cooper is another impressive addition to the cast for this sequel, and joins the ever swelling ranks of quality actors joining a superhero franchise alongside Jamie Foxx (Django Unchained), Paul Giamatti (Sideways), and returning stars Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone.
No news yet as to whether or not Cooper will suiting up as the Green Goblin in this entry. With Electro (Foxx), Rhino (Giamatti) and Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan) already being introduced, as well as Mary Jane Watson (Shailene Woodley), it's looking mighty busy already.
Spidey is set to swing back onto our screens on May 2nd 2014. »
- Flickering Myth
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- ‘Chips’ Star Jessica McNamee on Dax Shepard’s Surprising ‘Serious’ Side (Video) (From The Wrap. 24 March 2017, 5:56 PM, PDT)
- Nicole Kidman and Amy Schumer Join Rebecca Miller’s Intertwining Love Story ‘She Came to Me’ (From Indiewire. 24 March 2017, 12:34 PM, PDT)
- Steve Carell, Amy Schumer, Nicole Kidman to Star in Dramedy ‘She Came to Me’ (From Variety - Film News. 23 March 2017, 4:08 PM, PDT)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- Ed Sheeran's Intense Makeout Session With Comedian Greg Davies Will Make You Blush (From Popsugar. 25 March 2017, 12:12 PM, PDT)
- Another New Spider-Man: Homecoming Poster Features A Familiar Tower (From We Got This Covered. 24 March 2017, 1:59 PM, PDT)
- Is Akira Finally Emerging From Development Hell? (From We Got This Covered. 24 March 2017, 1:48 PM, PDT)
- 'British films need more support', says Lionsgate UK CEO (From ScreenDaily. 24 March 2017, 5:06 AM, PDT)
- Lionsgate, Studiocanal Sign Output Deal for Australia, New Zealand (From Variety - Film News. 23 March 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Lionsgate, Studiocanal expand deal into Australia and New Zealand (From ScreenDaily. 23 March 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)