You might think that an exorcism movie called "The Last Exorcism" is sequel-proof, in that its very name promises the demise of its main attraction. And you might assume that the film's "found footage" conceit would further hamper its producers' ability to excise a franchise from this thriller's frame.
And yet Hollywood has, once again, dug down deep and heroically summoned the artistic courage (with an assured distribution deal and built-in-audience) to somehow concoct a sequel, cleverly titled "The Last Exorcism Part II," despite all your contrarian naysaying.
We salute this artistic courage with some superb sequel pitches of our own. And we're confident the movie-going public will flock to see them — mainly due to faint name recognition. Are you listening, Hollywood producers?
1. 'The Virgin Suicides 2: Gettin' Laid ... To Rest'
- Ben Freiburger
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- See a Jackson Family Portrait -- Best Photo of Blanket In Years! (From TooFab. 9 October 2015, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- Falling Out of Love with Nintendo (And five things the Nx needs to do to turn that around) (From SoundOnSight. 9 October 2015, 6:29 AM, PDT)
- Mrs. Henderson Presents to transfer to the West End (From The Hollywood News. 9 October 2015, 3:41 AM, PDT)
- Variety Power of Women: Top Eight Quotes From Oprah Winfrey, Gwyneth Paltrow and More (From E! Online. 9 October 2015, 7:24 PM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Has Best Day Ever, Gets Support From Boyfriend Brad Falchuk and Takes Selfie With Oprah! (From Us Weekly. 9 October 2015, 3:48 PM, PDT)
- Hollywood's Most Powerful Women Gather For a Star-Studded Luncheon (From Popsugar. 9 October 2015, 2:16 PM, PDT)
Jack Nicholson (I)
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Cameron Monaghan (From TVLine.com. 10 October 2015, 6:48 AM, PDT)
- Paramount is testing the YouTube waters with free movie channel (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 9 October 2015, 5:56 AM, PDT)
- Paramount Launches YouTube Channel Offering Feature Films to Stream for Free (From The Film Stage. 8 October 2015, 6:56 AM, PDT)