Did you use last week’s Smashcap to catch up on the madness that is America’s #1 Most Watched Show About Musicals? Even if you didn’t, I’m back to share with you the magic of this week’s continuation of Deborah Messing’s career. Here are the ten things you must know about this week. I’d argue that reading these ten things is every more crucial than watching the show, but, don’t take my word for it.
10. Jennifer Hudson sung (or screamed, depending on your personal preference), “I got loooooooooove” over and over again for what felt like one hundred minutes straight.
9. Katherine McPhee’s love interest, who I like to call “trying to play a straight guy named Jimmy” is still acting like a spoiled tough guy.
8. Julia may have lost the scarves from season one, but gained a pair hideous glasses for season two. »
- Abby Holland
Similar News ItemsSheryl Lee Ralph
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict's New Original Scripted Series Gets A 13 Episode Order (From ShadowAndAct. 3 April 2013, 3:43 PM, PDT)
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict's New Original Scripted Series Gets A 13 Episode Order (From Indiewire Television. 3 April 2013, 3:43 PM, PDT)
- NickMom has ordered 13 episodes of Tia Mowry-Hardrict's 'Instant Mom' (From Monsters and Critics. 3 April 2013, 2:33 PM, PDT)
Jennifer Hudson (I)
- Jennifer Hudson in Negotiations to Judge 'American Idol' (From The Wrap. 23 May 2013, 5:26 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Hudson May Already Be Signed on to Judge American Idol Next Year (From Vulture. 23 May 2013, 5:15 PM, PDT)
- Former 'Idol' contestants might judge next season's 'American Idol' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 22 May 2013, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Why She Almost Missed Out On 'Will & Grace' (From Huffington Post. 23 May 2013, 8:12 AM, PDT)
- New Bonnie & Clyde Images Featuring Holliday Grainger and Emile Hirsch as the Famous Bank Robbers (From SoundOnSight. 22 May 2013, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- Steven Spielberg Is Making a Halo TV Show (From Vulture. 21 May 2013, 12:20 PM, PDT)