Although the star had a Valentino dress ready to go just for the occasion, she walked the red carpet in a pink Prada column gown — and now the star is apologizing to the fashion house and explaining what caused the last minute frock swap!
Anne Hathaway opted for a pale pink Prada column gown with open back detailing for the 2013 Oscars on Feb. 24 in La, where the 30-year-old star took home the ‘Best Supporting Actress’ award for her role in Les Miserables. Her dress was received with mixed reactions — and it turns out that she had a couture frock crafted for the occasion by Valentino! So, why didn’t she wear it down the red carpet for the big night?
“It came to my attention late Saturday night that there would be a dress worn to the Oscars that is remarkably similar to the Valentino I had intended to wear, »
- Katrina Mitzeliotis
Similar News ItemsAnne Hathaway
- Sandra Bullock And Cate Blanchett Hit Up The Big Apple In First Ocean’s Eight Set Photos (From We Got This Covered. 25 October 2016, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- Ocean's Eight First Look at Sandra Bullock and Cate Blanchett (From MovieWeb. 25 October 2016, 1:32 PM, PDT)
- Sandra Bullock and Cate Blanchett Are Having the Best Time Shooting Ocean's Eight (From BuzzSugar. 25 October 2016, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- Everything That Has Happened Since Angelina Jolie Filed For Divorce From Brad Pitt (From Popsugar. 26 October 2016, 8:25 AM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato and John Mayer Reportedly Get Close at an La Club (From Popsugar. 23 October 2016, 2:39 PM, PDT)
- 65 Movies That Need to Be on Your Radar This Fall (From BuzzSugar. 21 October 2016, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Amanda Seyfriend, Naya Rivera, Taylor Swift and More Stars Who Share Their Adorable Pet Pics on Instagram (From E! Online. 26 October 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Afm: Myriad Pictures boards 'Boys In The Trees' (From ScreenDaily. 25 October 2016, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- 7 Pup-Loving Celebrities Who Will Be Devastated By the New Dangers of Dog Kisses (From PEOPLE.com. 24 October 2016, 12:27 PM, PDT)