UK box office top ten and analysis for the weekend of Friday 22nd to Sunday 24th February 2013...
After being toppled last week by Bruce Willis, Wreck-It Ralph returned to the top of the UK box office chart in its third weekend on screens, reclaiming first place with a solid £3.42 million - just £16k less than it pulled in the previous weekend. Wreck-It Ralph has now amassed a healthy £18.62 million so far, and looks on course to overtake Pixar's latest offering Brave, the Academy Award-winning feature having banked £22.17 million during its release last year.
Despite dropping 50% of its takings, A Good Day to Die Hard managed to hold on to second place with £1.65 million, while the Guillermo del Toro-produced Mama opened in third with £1,512,297. Les Misérables continued to pull in the crowds, retaining fourth place and banking another £765k to give the musical an impressive £37.8 million after seven weeks on screens, »
- Flickering Myth
Similar News ItemsBruce Willis
- Russian Bank Whose Ads Feature Bruce Willis Gets Government Bailout (From The Hollywood Reporter. 22 December 2014, 11:32 AM, PST)
- Bruce Willis Sends Holiday Cheer to the Troops (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 December 2014, 12:10 PM, PST)
- 10 Times Brad Pitt Made Your Bottom Lip Quiver (From Obsessed with Film. 19 December 2014, 12:49 AM, PST)
- Warner Bros. 2015 Movie Preview with New Photos (From MovieWeb. 22 December 2014, 8:28 PM, PST)
- Oscar-Shortlisted ‘Ida’ To Be Honored At Capri, Hollywood Film Festival (From Deadline New York. 22 December 2014, 5:45 PM, PST)
- Watch Guy Pearce's New, Strange Music Video (Nsfw) (From PEOPLE.com. 22 December 2014, 5:50 AM, PST)
Mark Wahlberg (I)
- New Entourage First Teaser Movie Trailer Released (From OnTheFlix. 25 December 2014, 2:31 PM, PST)
- Director Rupert Wyatt on The Gambler and Mark Wahlberg (From Cineplex. 25 December 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘The Gambler’ is a Sure Bet for the Holiday Weekend (From HollywoodChicago.com. 25 December 2014, 5:56 AM, PST)