UK box office top ten and analysis for the weekend of Friday 22nd to Sunday 24th February 2013...
After being toppled last week by Bruce Willis, Wreck-It Ralph returned to the top of the UK box office chart in its third weekend on screens, reclaiming first place with a solid £3.42 million - just £16k less than it pulled in the previous weekend. Wreck-It Ralph has now amassed a healthy £18.62 million so far, and looks on course to overtake Pixar's latest offering Brave, the Academy Award-winning feature having banked £22.17 million during its release last year.
Despite dropping 50% of its takings, A Good Day to Die Hard managed to hold on to second place with £1.65 million, while the Guillermo del Toro-produced Mama opened in third with £1,512,297. Les Misérables continued to pull in the crowds, retaining fourth place and banking another £765k to give the musical an impressive £37.8 million after seven weeks on screens, »
- Flickering Myth
Similar News ItemsBruce Willis
- Bruce Willis Thriller ‘Wake’ Suffers Another False Start (From Deadline. 27 March 2015, 12:12 PM, PDT)
- Interview: Ambyr Childers for Vices (From Cinelinx. 27 March 2015, 8:36 AM, PDT)
- ‘Harry Potter’ Star Alan Rickman to Feature in BAFTA Interview (From Variety - Film News. 26 March 2015, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- Bradley Cooper To Helm A Star Is Born Remake As Directorial Debut; Beyoncé May Star (From We Got This Covered. 25 March 2015, 7:58 AM, PDT)
- ‘Paris Call Girl’ Romantic Thriller Set with Brett Ratner, Sentinel (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 24 March 2015, 5:44 PM, PDT)
- 'Tomorrowland', 'Inside Out', 'Water Diviner', 'Unfriended' and More in Today's MPAA Ratings (From Rope Of Silicon. 24 March 2015, 3:45 PM, PDT)
Mark Wahlberg (I)
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2' Recruits the La Clippers (From MovieWeb. 28 March 2015, 8:07 AM, PDT)
- ‘Transformers’ – The Future Revealed (From The Hollywood News. 28 March 2015, 12:15 AM, PDT)
- Paramount Planning Multi-Part 'Transformers' Sequel and Spin-Offs (From FirstShowing.net. 27 March 2015, 1:58 PM, PDT)