When you're watching a horror movie, do you ever stop to think how you would react if you actually encountered the on-screen creature in real life? If it's "The Last Exorcism: Part II" that we're talking about, you'd probably react just like these unfortunate salon customers.
In this prank set up to promote the sequel to the Eli Roth-produced faux-documentary, an outrageously flexible girl appears, poses, and crab walks the for the frightened patrons of a beauty salon. Not to ruin the video, they do not handle their encounter with the supernatural well.
"The Last Exorcism: Part II" opens in theaters on Friday.
- MTV Movies Team
Similar News ItemsEli Roth
- ‘Vengeance: A Love Story’ Trailer: Nicolas Cage Becomes a Vigilante (From Slash Film. 19 August 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Cate Blanchett in talks for Eli Roth's The House With a Clock in Its Walls (From JoBlo. 16 August 2017, 7:01 PM, PDT)
- Cate Blanchett in talks for Eli Roth’s The House With a Clock in Its Walls (From Flickeringmyth. 16 August 2017, 12:41 PM, PDT)
The Last Exorcism (2010)
- Tribeca horror 'Psychopaths' scores world sales deal (From ScreenDaily. 8 May 2017, 5:15 AM, PDT)
- Tribeca 2017 Interview: Mickey Keating, Ashley Bell & Larry Fessenden Discuss Reteaming for Psychopaths (From DailyDead. 24 April 2017, 5:11 PM, PDT)
- New to Hulu in April: ‘The Handmaid’s Tale,’ ‘The Usual Suspects,’ and Many More Film and TV Titles (From Indiewire Television. 17 March 2017, 8:43 AM, PDT)