Holy moly, it's Danny DeVito! One of the most ubiquitous actors of the 1980s and 90s, and certainly the most physically distinctive, is standing in a blandly corporate hotel room in Whitehall, of all random places a stone's throw away from No 10 Downing Street.
"Hey, I'm Danny, nice to meetcha, thanks for coming," he says in a New Jersey accent that makes him sound a little like a comedy sidekick from The Sopranos.
Few actors have ever looked like they're having as much fun as DeVito. From playing Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner's whirling dervish of an evil nemesis in Romancing the Stone, to sniping at Arnold Schwarzenegger in Twins, to waddling through his lair as the demonic Penguin in Batman Returns, DeVito has been »
- Hadley Freeman
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Kristen Stewart May Star in ‘Underwater,’ an Adventure Thriller from ‘The Signal’ Director Will Eubanks (From Indiewire. 22 February 2017, 3:28 PM, PST)
- Holly Miranda Teams with Ani Difranco, Sasheer Zamata and More on Standing Rock Benefit Single, ‘Midnight Oil’ (From PEOPLE.com. 22 February 2017, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Jimmy Fallon Imagines a (Terrifying) World With a Donald Trump-Owned News Network (From Popsugar. 22 February 2017, 7:40 AM, PST)
- My favorite best picture Oscar winner: Titanic (From The Guardian - Film News. 23 February 2017, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Exclusive Interview: Joshua Williamson Discusses Frostbite And Ideas For A Sequel (From We Got This Covered. 22 February 2017, 6:51 PM, PST)
- Yvonne Strahovski Sets Sights on The Predator (From DailyDead. 22 February 2017, 12:10 PM, PST)
- New A Clockwork Orange Apparel from Alamo Drafthouse & Mondo (From DailyDead. 23 February 2017, 8:09 AM, PST)
- Newswire: R.I.P. Seijun Suzuki, Japanese cinema iconoclast and director of Branded To Kill (From The AV Club. 22 February 2017, 4:07 PM, PST)
- Rip Seijun Suzuki, The Anarchic Japanese Auteur Who Inspired Quentin Tarantino and Jim Jarmusch (From Indiewire. 22 February 2017, 9:22 AM, PST)