Holy moly, it's Danny DeVito! One of the most ubiquitous actors of the 1980s and 90s, and certainly the most physically distinctive, is standing in a blandly corporate hotel room in Whitehall, of all random places a stone's throw away from No 10 Downing Street.
"Hey, I'm Danny, nice to meetcha, thanks for coming," he says in a New Jersey accent that makes him sound a little like a comedy sidekick from The Sopranos.
Few actors have ever looked like they're having as much fun as DeVito. From playing Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner's whirling dervish of an evil nemesis in Romancing the Stone, to sniping at Arnold Schwarzenegger in Twins, to waddling through his lair as the demonic Penguin in Batman Returns, DeVito has been »
- Hadley Freeman
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Jenny Slate to Guest Star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine (From Vulture. 30 July 2014, 11:01 PM, PDT)
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' books Jenny Slate for season premiere (From EW.com - Inside TV. 30 July 2014, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- Intimidating Hollywood Sharks That Haunted Our Dreams Long Before Sharknado (From VH1.com. 30 July 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- [Media] - "Terminator: Genesis" The First Set Photos have arrived! (From OhMyGore. 18 January 2038, 8:14 PM, PST)
- ‘Heaven is for Real’ Surpasses Group of New Releases to Top Home Video Sales Chart (From Variety - Film News. 30 July 2014, 6:49 PM, PDT)
- "Gotham" Chills With 'Mr. Freeze' (From SneakPeek. 30 July 2014, 3:04 PM, PDT)
- The Hateful Eight: First Poster For Tarantino's 70mm Super CinemaScope Western (From Twitch. 31 July 2014, 3:14 AM, PDT)
- Quentin Tarantino’s The Hateful Eight – First Poster Revealed (From Obsessed with Film. 31 July 2014, 1:57 AM, PDT)
- Quentin Tarantino Planning A Science Fiction Film? (From The Hollywood News. 30 July 2014, 11:15 PM, PDT)