Taylor nearly turned poor Harry to stone when she ‘stared daggers’ at him backstage at the Brit Awards on Feb. 20. Yikes!
Taylor Swift rocked the crowd with her raunchy BRITs performance on Feb. 20, but the standing ovation she recieved was not enough to put the country princess in a good mood! When Taylor, 23, saw her ex Harry Styles backstage afterwards, she stared “daggers at him”, while he put his head down!
Taylor Swift & Harry Style’s Awkward Backstage Run In At The BRITs
Harry, 19, was standing backstage following his performance with One Direction, when Taylor and her entourage walked by him and she gave him a look that was cold as ice!
Harry, who clapped for Taylor when she presented an award, and then he said she “looked great” during her performance, must have gotten some shock!
“The Brit Award’s stagehands went to great lengths to keep it from happening, »
- Eleanore Hutch
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- ‘Veep’ Showrunner on the Season 6 Finale, Plans for Season 7, and Who’s Coming Back After That Wild Ending (From Indiewire Television. 25 June 2017, 11:22 PM, PDT)
- Game Of Thrones: 15 Characters Who Could Be Azor Ahai (From Screen Rant. 25 June 2017, 9:31 PM, PDT)
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Review: Part 8 Aims for Maximum Weirdness and Succeeds (From Indiewire. 25 June 2017, 8:38 PM, PDT)
- Lorde Earns Her First Number One Album With ‘Melodrama’ (From ET Canada. 25 June 2017, 7:55 PM, PDT)
- Fifty Shades Darker; 20th Century Women; Patriots Day and more – review (From The Guardian - Film News. 25 June 2017, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift “Heartbreak Songs” Story Is Made Up (From GossipCop. 24 June 2017, 9:39 AM, PDT)
- Louis Tomlinson Talks One Direction Hiatus and Critiques Band Mates (From E! Online. 25 June 2017, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- Louis Tomlinson Opens Up in Revealing New Profile: ‘What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?’ (From PEOPLE.com. 25 June 2017, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- Louis Tomlinson On One Direction’s Hiatus: ‘It Wasn’t Necessarily A Nice Conversation’ (From MTV Newsroom. 25 June 2017, 10:10 AM, PDT)