We're well over a year away from "Guardians of the Galaxy" the movie, but the brand-new comic book from Marvel is already here.
"Guardians of the Galaxy" #0.1 his stores today, and it tells the origin story of Peter Quill, better known as the space-faring hero Star-Lord. If you're not already familiar with the history of the Guardians, this is a great entry point for learning more about the character "Parks & Recreation" star Chris Pratt has been hired to play. You can buy the issue on Comixology, or head to your local comic shop to pick up a physical copy.
For more on Brian Michael Bendis and Steve McNiven's new series, head over to MTV Geek for their coverage of the "Guardians of the Galaxy" comic books. And make sure to stay tuned to MTV Splash Page for all things "Guardians" with our weekly Galaxy Guide. »
- Splash Page Team
Similar News ItemsChris Pratt (I)
- Here's Why The Lego Movie's Blu-ray Release Will Be Awesome (From Cinema Blend. 18 April 2014, 11:25 AM, PDT)
- Review: 'Parks and Recreation' - 'One in 8,000' (From Hitfix. 17 April 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- Exclusive (From EW.com - Inside TV. 17 April 2014, 5:18 PM, PDT)
- Uncle Ben, Father and Mentor to Ultimate Spider-Man (From SoundOnSight. 17 April 2014, 11:04 AM, PDT)
- 10 Best Daredevil vs. Kingpin Storylines (From Obsessed with Film. 16 April 2014, 11:37 PM, PDT)
- First look at Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #1 (From Blogomatic3000. 13 April 2014, 1:35 PM, PDT)