We're well over a year away from "Guardians of the Galaxy" the movie, but the brand-new comic book from Marvel is already here.
"Guardians of the Galaxy" #0.1 his stores today, and it tells the origin story of Peter Quill, better known as the space-faring hero Star-Lord. If you're not already familiar with the history of the Guardians, this is a great entry point for learning more about the character "Parks & Recreation" star Chris Pratt has been hired to play. You can buy the issue on Comixology, or head to your local comic shop to pick up a physical copy.
For more on Brian Michael Bendis and Steve McNiven's new series, head over to MTV Geek for their coverage of the "Guardians of the Galaxy" comic books. And make sure to stay tuned to MTV Splash Page for all things "Guardians" with our weekly Galaxy Guide. »
- Splash Page Team
Similar News ItemsChris Pratt (I)
- Jurassic World 2: first hints of possible story (From Den of Geek. 3 August 2015, 10:52 PM, PDT)
- Colin Trevorrow Teases Jurassic World Sequel (From TheMovieBit. 3 August 2015, 4:19 PM, PDT)
- Colin Trevorrow Has a Bad Idea for the 'Jurassic World' Sequel (From Rope Of Silicon. 3 August 2015, 2:42 PM, PDT)
- New "Daredevil," "Jessica," "Luke" Details (From Dark Horizons. 1 August 2015, 3:52 PM, PDT)
- The week in comics: Rachel McAdams loves Neil Gaiman, Stephen Amell hates goatees (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 31 July 2015, 2:25 AM, PDT)
- Rosario Dawson's Daredevil Character Will Appear On Jessica Jones (From ComicBookMovie. 30 July 2015, 5:29 PM, PDT)