We're well over a year away from "Guardians of the Galaxy" the movie, but the brand-new comic book from Marvel is already here.
"Guardians of the Galaxy" #0.1 his stores today, and it tells the origin story of Peter Quill, better known as the space-faring hero Star-Lord. If you're not already familiar with the history of the Guardians, this is a great entry point for learning more about the character "Parks & Recreation" star Chris Pratt has been hired to play. You can buy the issue on Comixology, or head to your local comic shop to pick up a physical copy.
For more on Brian Michael Bendis and Steve McNiven's new series, head over to MTV Geek for their coverage of the "Guardians of the Galaxy" comic books. And make sure to stay tuned to MTV Splash Page for all things "Guardians" with our weekly Galaxy Guide. »
- Splash Page Team
Similar News ItemsChris Pratt (I)
- Vincent D’Onofrio and Irrfan Khan Attached to Jurassic World (From ScifiMafia. 7 March 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Zap2it's Social Media Showdown: Vote for Twitter's Round 1 bracket (From Pop2it. 6 March 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- 'Parks and Rec's' Ben Wyatt Geeks Out About 'Game of Thrones' (From Rolling Stone. 4 March 2014, 8:40 AM, PST)
- Comics: Saga's Fiona Staples Returns To Marvel For The Ultimate Spider-man #1 Variant (From ComicBookMovie. 6 March 2014, 3:23 PM, PST)
- Guardians Of The Galaxy: 10 Cameos We Want to See (From Obsessed with Film. 6 March 2014, 12:27 AM, PST)
- 10 Marvel Characters Patrick Wilson Could Be In Ant-Man (From Obsessed with Film. 4 March 2014, 8:13 AM, PST)