We're well over a year away from "Guardians of the Galaxy" the movie, but the brand-new comic book from Marvel is already here.
"Guardians of the Galaxy" #0.1 his stores today, and it tells the origin story of Peter Quill, better known as the space-faring hero Star-Lord. If you're not already familiar with the history of the Guardians, this is a great entry point for learning more about the character "Parks & Recreation" star Chris Pratt has been hired to play. You can buy the issue on Comixology, or head to your local comic shop to pick up a physical copy.
For more on Brian Michael Bendis and Steve McNiven's new series, head over to MTV Geek for their coverage of the "Guardians of the Galaxy" comic books. And make sure to stay tuned to MTV Splash Page for all things "Guardians" with our weekly Galaxy Guide. »
- Splash Page Team
Similar News ItemsChris Pratt (I)
- Bradley Cooper Talks About Voicing Rocket Raccoon in Guardians of the Galaxy (From MovieWeb. 8 December 2013, 12:07 PM, PST)
- Bradley Cooper Talks Rocket Raccoon’s Accent in Guardians Of The Galaxy; Says Chris Pratt’s Performance is ‘Unbelievable’ and ‘Blew Him Away’ (From Collider.com. 7 December 2013, 9:32 AM, PST)
- Bradley Cooper Dishes On Voicing 'Rocket Raccoon' For Guardians Of The Galaxy (From ComicBookMovie. 7 December 2013, 8:34 AM, PST)
- Comics: It's Spidey Vs. Galactus In Cataclysm: The Ultimates' Last Stand #2 Preview (From ComicBookMovie. 1 December 2013, 1:26 PM, PST)
- 5 Awesome Comics You Must Read This Week (27 November) (From Obsessed with Film. 28 November 2013, 12:36 AM, PST)
- Comics: Cyclops' All-new X-men Head Into Battle In First Look At Issue #19 (From ComicBookMovie. 21 November 2013, 8:11 AM, PST)