Sources confirmed to Us Weekly that the couple, who met on the set of "Midnight in Paris," have ended their romance.
The pair first took their romance public in October 2010, when they were spotted at a Toronto Film Festival after-party together, and later seen holding hands at an art exhibit.
No reason for the split has been reported, but both parties had previously gushed about their partner. Sheen, 44, told People magazine that McAdams was "talented, intelligent, beautiful. She's warm and friendly. She's very supportive, and very kind, very funny. She makes me laugh a lot," he told the magazine when the couple finally admitted they were dating in May 2011.
The split comes as a surprise since »
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News ItemsRyan Gosling
- We're Already Imagining What Ryan and Eva's Future Kid Will Look Like (From Popsugar. 10 July 2014, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- Ellen DeGeneres: Ryan Gosling & Eva Mendes Will Have Most Beautiful, Romantic, "Part-Superhero" Baby Ever! (From E! Online. 10 July 2014, 10:09 AM, PDT)
- #GoslingBaby: See How the Internet Reacted to Ryan Gosling Becoming a Dad (From PEOPLE.com. 10 July 2014, 9:50 AM, PDT)
Rachel McAdams (I)
- Beyoncé Donates $7 Million to Help the Homeless (From Popsugar. 10 July 2014, 8:57 AM, PDT)
- Rachel McAdams Goes Fresh-Faced for Allure -- See the Pretty Pic! (From TooFab. 9 July 2014, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Well, It's True: Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Are Having a Baby (From Popsugar. 9 July 2014, 2:31 PM, PDT)
- Relativity Unlocks ‘The Disappointments Room’ With Kate Beckinsale, DJ Caruso (From Deadline New York. 10 July 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Summer Shape-Up Guide: The No-Crunch Ab Workout (From E! Online. 9 July 2014, 3:41 PM, PDT)
- Jessica Simpson's Big Wedding, Khloé Kardashian's 30th Birthday & More Weekend News (From PEOPLE.com. 7 July 2014)