Sources confirmed to Us Weekly that the couple, who met on the set of "Midnight in Paris," have ended their romance.
The pair first took their romance public in October 2010, when they were spotted at a Toronto Film Festival after-party together, and later seen holding hands at an art exhibit.
No reason for the split has been reported, but both parties had previously gushed about their partner. Sheen, 44, told People magazine that McAdams was "talented, intelligent, beautiful. She's warm and friendly. She's very supportive, and very kind, very funny. She makes me laugh a lot," he told the magazine when the couple finally admitted they were dating in May 2011.
The split comes as a surprise since »
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News ItemsRyan Gosling
- Everyone Hates Nicolas Winding Refn’s Only God Forgives (From Beyond Hollywood. 22 May 2013, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- Cannes: How 'Only God Forgives' Suggests Ryan Gosling's Schtick Has Worn Thin (From Indiewire. 22 May 2013, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- Ryan Gosling's 'Only God Forgives': Critics Really, Really Hate the Crime Drama (From The Wrap. 22 May 2013, 8:50 AM, PDT)
Rachel McAdams (I)
- What's Your Favorite Quote From The Notebook? (From BuzzSugar. 22 May 2013, 3:05 AM, PDT)
- Magnolia Manager Vs UTA, Round Two (From Deadline TV. 17 May 2013, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- Magnolia Manager Vs UTA, Round Two (From Deadline Hollywood. 17 May 2013, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- Kate Beckinsale, Chelsea Handler, Hayden Panettiere Hit Rolling Stones Concert—See the Pics (From E! Online. 21 May 2013, 2:24 PM, PDT)
- DVD Review - Nothing But the Truth (2008) (From Flickeringmyth. 20 May 2013, 2:26 PM, PDT)
- Win: Nothing But The Truth Blu-ray (From Obsessed with Film. 19 May 2013, 2:24 AM, PDT)