The Disney sequel maintained its takings of £3.4 million to leap up a spot into pole position. The Die Hard sequel dropped 64% in ticket sales to fall into second place.
Mama, the Guillermo del Toro-produced horror starring Jessica Chastain, is a new entry at number three with £1.5 million. Oscar-winning musical Les Misérables holds its place at number four, while I Give It A Year completes the top five.
The UK box office top ten »
Similar News ItemsBruce Willis
- Movie Review – Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 29 August 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 27 August 2014, 7:39 AM, PDT)
- Venice Film Review: ‘Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)’ (From Variety - Film News. 27 August 2014, 2:00 AM, PDT)
Guillermo del Toro
- Charlie Hunnam Set for 'King Arthur', Rumored for 'Escape from New York' Remake (From Rope Of Silicon. 1 September 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Guillermo del Toro Talks The Strain, the Learning Curve of TV, Casting David Bradley, Looking to Season 2, the Overall 5-Season Plan, and More (From Collider.com. 31 August 2014, 3:57 PM, PDT)
- Venice Film Review: ‘The Boxtrolls’ (From Variety - Film News. 30 August 2014, 4:21 PM, PDT)
- Game of Links (From FilmExperience. 30 August 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Wamg’s Guide To 100+ Films For Fall / Holiday 2014 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 August 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- The Best of the first two thirds of 2014 (From Hollywoodnews.com. 29 August 2014, 12:22 PM, PDT)