Photos courtesy ©AMPAS
By Melissa Thompson and Michelle McCue
Before the show even began at the Dolby Theatre, the red carpet was a shimmery sea of glamorous gowns, haute couture and best of all – movie stars! The Academy’s theme afterall was classic costumes of the silver screen.
With the 85th Academy Awards put to bed, we thought we’d have a look at the fashions of Oscar Sunday.
We begin with Oscar winner Jennifer Lawrence…And The Back Of That Gown!
We loved the dress, the necklace, the hair, the makeup – so young and fresh! We saw the gown up close in the press room and words can’t describe the ornateness of the fabric. Absolutely an Oscar dress.
Halle Berry looked flawless in Versace. So different and not the usual style for the Academy Award winner.
Talk about your Wow factor! With all the lines, Charlize Theron was »
- Movie Geeks
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- There Is a Dance Remix of The Hunger Games Song ‘The Hanging Tree,’ and It’s, Well ... (From Vulture. 18 December 2014, 12:45 PM, PST)
- 5 Things We Learned About Moviegoing This Year (From Variety - Film News. 18 December 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Jennifer Lawrence Grabs Dinner With a Familiar Face (From Popsugar. 18 December 2014, 8:40 AM, PST)
- 20 Most Viewed Movie Trailers of 2014 (From MovieWeb. 18 December 2014, 6:18 AM, PST)
- Christina Hendricks Joins Showtime’s Roadies (From We Got This Covered. 17 December 2014, 5:48 AM, PST)
- Apocalyptic Action in New Mad Max: Fury Road Trailer (From Horror Asylum. 17 December 2014)
- Reese Witherspoon Loves Mindy Kaling's 'Wreath Witherspoon' Creation (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 December 2014, 4:50 PM, PST)
- 2014's Cutest Moments of Country Stars Serenading Their Fans: Garth Brooks, Miranda Lambert & More (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 December 2014, 2:00 PM, PST)
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Not Getting Divorce, Despite Star Report (From GossipCop. 17 December 2014, 8:12 AM, PST)