Photos courtesy ©AMPAS
By Melissa Thompson and Michelle McCue
Before the show even began at the Dolby Theatre, the red carpet was a shimmery sea of glamorous gowns, haute couture and best of all – movie stars! The Academy’s theme afterall was classic costumes of the silver screen.
With the 85th Academy Awards put to bed, we thought we’d have a look at the fashions of Oscar Sunday.
We begin with Oscar winner Jennifer Lawrence…And The Back Of That Gown!
We loved the dress, the necklace, the hair, the makeup – so young and fresh! We saw the gown up close in the press room and words can’t describe the ornateness of the fabric. Absolutely an Oscar dress.
Halle Berry looked flawless in Versace. So different and not the usual style for the Academy Award winner.
Talk about your Wow factor! With all the lines, Charlize Theron was »
- Movie Geeks
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Watch: Elisabeth Moss Can’t Be Saved By Her Emmy Win on Mean Tweets Segment (From PEOPLE.com. 25 September 2017, 6:34 PM, PDT)
- Elisabeth Moss, Jim Parsons Read Mean Tweets on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ (Watch) (From Variety - TV News. 25 September 2017, 4:12 PM, PDT)
- Quentin Tarantino on the possibility of directing a Star Trek film (From Flickeringmyth. 25 September 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Ellen Degeneres, Charlize Theron “Showdown” Over Portia De Rossi Made Up By Outlet (From GossipCop. 25 September 2017, 11:22 AM, PDT)
- Floyd Mayweather Gives Fans a Tour of His ‘Beverly Hills Palace’ — and His Snack Bar Has to Be Seen to Be Believed (From PEOPLE.com. 21 September 2017, 9:30 PM, PDT)
- Julia Roberts To Be Honored At amfAR Gala Los Angeles (From Look to the Stars. 21 September 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- 15 Stunning Actresses You Didn’t Know Are Secretly Incredibly Tall (From Screen Rant. 25 September 2017, 6:01 PM, PDT)
- Here Are 59 Actors Who Landed Oscar Nominations For Portraying Characters With Disabilities (From Thompson on Hollywood. 25 September 2017, 2:31 PM, PDT)
- Here Are 59 Actors Who Landed Oscar Nominations For Portraying Characters With Disabilities (From Indiewire. 25 September 2017, 2:31 PM, PDT)