Photos courtesy ©AMPAS
By Melissa Thompson and Michelle McCue
Before the show even began at the Dolby Theatre, the red carpet was a shimmery sea of glamorous gowns, haute couture and best of all – movie stars! The Academy’s theme afterall was classic costumes of the silver screen.
With the 85th Academy Awards put to bed, we thought we’d have a look at the fashions of Oscar Sunday.
We begin with Oscar winner Jennifer Lawrence…And The Back Of That Gown!
We loved the dress, the necklace, the hair, the makeup – so young and fresh! We saw the gown up close in the press room and words can’t describe the ornateness of the fabric. Absolutely an Oscar dress.
Halle Berry looked flawless in Versace. So different and not the usual style for the Academy Award winner.
Talk about your Wow factor! With all the lines, Charlize Theron was »
- Movie Geeks
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Dwayne Johnson tops Forbes’ list of highest-paid actors (From Flickeringmyth. 27 August 2016, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- 11 Actresses Who’ve Called Out Hollywood on Sexism (Photos) (From The Wrap. 26 August 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Anthology Film Archives Announces ‘Woman With a Movie Camera: Female Film Directors Before 1950’ Program (From Indiewire. 25 August 2016, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Box Office Democracy: Kubo and the Two Strings (From Comicmix. 27 August 2016, 7:55 AM, PDT)
- The Rock Named World’s Highest-Paid Actor, Earning Nearly $20 Million More Than Highest-Paid Actress, Jennifer Lawrence (From Indiewire. 25 August 2016, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- Lrm Exclusive Interview: Costume Designer Colleen Atwood for The Huntsman: Winter’S War (From LatinoReview. 24 August 2016, 4:13 PM, PDT)
- Poster and trailer for Lion starring Dev Patel, Rooney Mara and Nicole Kidman (From Flickeringmyth. 26 August 2016, 9:15 PM, PDT)
- New trailers for Rings, La La Land and Manchester by the Sea make our weekly news round-up! (From Cineplex. 26 August 2016, 1:27 PM, PDT)
- Wgtc Trailer Roundup #2 – Snowden, Narcos, Rings, Arrow And More (From We Got This Covered. 26 August 2016, 10:08 AM, PDT)