Photos courtesy ©AMPAS
By Melissa Thompson and Michelle McCue
Before the show even began at the Dolby Theatre, the red carpet was a shimmery sea of glamorous gowns, haute couture and best of all – movie stars! The Academy’s theme afterall was classic costumes of the silver screen.
With the 85th Academy Awards put to bed, we thought we’d have a look at the fashions of Oscar Sunday.
We begin with Oscar winner Jennifer Lawrence…And The Back Of That Gown!
We loved the dress, the necklace, the hair, the makeup – so young and fresh! We saw the gown up close in the press room and words can’t describe the ornateness of the fabric. Absolutely an Oscar dress.
Halle Berry looked flawless in Versace. So different and not the usual style for the Academy Award winner.
Talk about your Wow factor! With all the lines, Charlize Theron was »
- Movie Geeks
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Amy Poehler, Cecily Strong, Behati Prinsloo & More Recreate Amy Schumer & Jennifer Lawrence's Pyramid Pic! (From E! Online. 3 August 2015, 3:53 PM, PDT)
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Photo Has Storm Watching Over Cairo (From MovieWeb. 3 August 2015, 2:43 PM, PDT)
- 'Storm' Watches Over Cairo In Cool New X-men: Apocalypse Behind The Scenes Image (From ComicBookMovie. 3 August 2015, 2:34 PM, PDT)
- 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Actress (From Indiewire. 3 August 2015, 2:48 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Dark Places interviews with Charlize Theron, Gillian Flynn & more (From JoBlo. 2 August 2015, 10:15 PM, PDT)
- Charlize Theron Adopts Daughter (From Access Hollywood. 1 August 2015, 12:43 PM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise wins over the haters (From IF.com.au. 2 August 2015, 5:42 PM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise: A Retrospective (From SoundOnSight. 1 August 2015, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- Respect for Tom Cruise (From Flickeringmyth. 1 August 2015, 10:11 AM, PDT)