Photos courtesy ©AMPAS
By Melissa Thompson and Michelle McCue
Before the show even began at the Dolby Theatre, the red carpet was a shimmery sea of glamorous gowns, haute couture and best of all – movie stars! The Academy’s theme afterall was classic costumes of the silver screen.
With the 85th Academy Awards put to bed, we thought we’d have a look at the fashions of Oscar Sunday.
We begin with Oscar winner Jennifer Lawrence…And The Back Of That Gown!
We loved the dress, the necklace, the hair, the makeup – so young and fresh! We saw the gown up close in the press room and words can’t describe the ornateness of the fabric. Absolutely an Oscar dress.
Halle Berry looked flawless in Versace. So different and not the usual style for the Academy Award winner.
Talk about your Wow factor! With all the lines, Charlize Theron was »
- Movie Geeks
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- This Hunger Games Newcomer Explains Why the Cast Is So "Wonderful" (From Popsugar. 22 November 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 Soars To Opening Weekend Blowout Win (From GossipCop. 22 November 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Channing Tatum to make directorial debut with novel adaptation (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 22 November 2014, 4:20 AM, PST)
- Charlize Theron and Sean Penn ''So Cute'' During Date Night in Hollywood: All the Details! (From E! Online. 21 November 2014, 1:53 PM, PST)
- Shawshank Redemption celebrates 20th anniversary: The cast then and now (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 21 November 2014, 6:30 AM, PST)
- Bunny Boilers: Ten of the most evil serial killers ever (From MoreHorror. 19 November 2014, 4:26 AM, PST)
- Candid Kidman (and Naomi) in 'The Last Impresario' (From FilmExperience. 22 November 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Could 'Paddington' turn into a surprise family flick hit? (From Hitfix. 21 November 2014, 8:08 PM, PST)
- Watch: Nicole Kidman Loses Her Kids in Aussie 'Strangerland' Trailer (From FirstShowing.net. 21 November 2014, 2:04 PM, PST)