I remember the first year I was really invested in the outcome of the Academy Awards. I was 7 or 8, and Titanic was up for Best Picture. My mom, who taught me everything I know about pop culture, was in serious fangirl mode over the whole thing — she had a Heart of the Ocean replica necklace, we had a 3-D puzzle of the ship itself, and she had let me watch the movie on VHS with her, fast forwarding through the naughty scenes.
But I also had a strict bedtime.
At 8 p.m. (very strict), I was told it was time for me to retire. »
- Amanda Taylor
Similar News ItemsGeorge Clooney
- Brad Bird's Tomorrowland And Wally Pfister's Transcendence Add More Actors (From ComicBookMovie. 19 May 2013, 3:52 AM, PDT)
- Casting: Pegg, Hunt, Shandling, Robinson (From Dark Horizons. 18 May 2013, 9:43 AM, PDT)
- Ridley Scott's Moses Movie 'Exodus' Opens Dec 12th 2014, Fassbender's 'Assassin's Creed' On May 22nd 2015 (From The Playlist. 18 May 2013, 6:58 AM, PDT)
- Eva Longoria's wardrobe malfunction at Cannes Film Festival: Actress makes fun of herself on Twitter (From Pop2it. 20 May 2013, 6:48 AM, PDT)
- Eva Longoria Makes Fun Of Her Wardrobe Malfunction On Twitter (From HollywoodLife. 19 May 2013, 3:04 PM, PDT)
- Eva Longoria Wardrobe Malfunction: No Underwear At Cannes (From HollywoodLife. 19 May 2013, 8:40 AM, PDT)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- First Look At Jennifer Lawrence As ‘Mystique’ On Set Of X-men: Days Of Future Past (From ComicBookMovie. 20 May 2013, 10:21 AM, PDT)
- Christian Bale’s Dramatic Hair Makeover: Shaves His Head — New Pic (From HollywoodLife. 20 May 2013, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis Tops Jennifer Lawrence in Sex-Tape Survey (From E! Online. 20 May 2013, 9:57 AM, PDT)