The cable channel has ordered a script for "Lucas Stand," which is based on an idea by Sutter. It follows the "salvation quest" of a former special-ops soldier who is put to work hunting and killing demons who have broken out of hell. It will have both standalone and serialized story lines.
Shiban is coming off AMC's "Hell on Wheels," where he served as executive producer and showrunner last season.
Other news from around the TV world:
- TBS has ordered a trial run of a late-night series starring comedian Pete Holmes. The show, »
Similar News ItemsConan O'Brien
- Conan Makes Samsung Spoof Ad After Unbox Therapy’s iPhone 6 Bend Test (From Tubefilter News. 26 September 2014, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- You Need to See Bill Hader's Amazing Impressions of His Saturday Night Live Co-Stars (From E! Online. 26 September 2014, 7:50 AM, PDT)
- Best of Late Night TV: Chris Pratt's Amazing Headshot Story, Jerry Seinfeld's Unique Bucket List (Video) (From Moviefone. 25 September 2014, 11:55 PM, PDT)
Kurt Sutter (I)
- This week's cover: 'Sons of Anarchy' takes its final ride (From EW.com - PopWatch. 1 October 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Sons of Anarchy, Ep. 7.04, “Poor Little Lambs”: Jax’s master plan goes south (From SoundOnSight. 1 October 2014, 6:36 AM, PDT)
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter, cast talk 'Poor Little Lambs' ending (From EW.com - Inside TV. 1 October 2014, 1:59 AM, PDT)
"Sons of Anarchy" (2008)
- New Sons Of Anarchy Season 7,Episode 5 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 1 October 2014, 11:32 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen’s freak pool injury causes 'Anger Management' to shut down for 1 week (From Hitfix. 1 October 2014, 11:07 AM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: The 100's First Bloody Minutes, Gh Vet Returns and More (From TVLine.com. 1 October 2014, 10:41 AM, PDT)