The girl group is already planning their world takeover with their upcoming music and they actually share the same producer as the boys of One Direction, do you think they will be just as successful?
One Direction better watch out because Fifth Harmony is about to dominate! Ally Brooke, Camila Cabello, Normani Hamilton, Dinah Jane Hansen and Lauren Jauregui are blowing up and even though they finished in third place on season two of X-Factor, their producer, Julian Bunetta.
The girl group finished behind Carly Rose Sonenclar, and winner Tate Stevens on the show. But they signed to Epic Records and are already planning their domination with One Direction’s producer.
“Well hopefully [it will] be the opposite side of the coin, the female side of the coin from the 1D boys, which would be great,” Julian says. “It’s five amazingly talented, »
- Chloe Melas
Similar News ItemsDemi Lovato
- Karlie Kloss Shares Sultry Pic of Her and Taylor Swift From Drake's 30th Birthday Bash (From Entertainment Tonight. 28 October 2016, 6:52 AM, PDT)
- Amanda Seyfriend, Naya Rivera, Taylor Swift and More Stars Who Share Their Adorable Pet Pics on Instagram (From E! Online. 26 October 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato and John Mayer Reportedly Get Close at an La Club (From Popsugar. 23 October 2016, 2:39 PM, PDT)
- Niall Horan And James Corden Star In Hilariously Sexy Halloween Music Video (From ET Canada. 28 October 2016, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- James Corden, One Direction’s Niall Horan Sing Your New Favorite Halloween Anthem (Video) (From The Wrap. 28 October 2016, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- Lottie Tomlinson Knows What Filter You Should Be Using (From PEOPLE.com. 28 October 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
Melanie Brown (I)
- Lady Gaga Says Mom’s Wedding Dress Is Her All-Time Favorite Accessory (From PEOPLE.com. 27 October 2016, 12:53 PM, PDT)
- Great British Bake Off 2016 final – as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 26 October 2016, 1:34 PM, PDT)
- Calling All Dancing Queens: Abba Plans to Reunite — but There’s a Catch (From PEOPLE.com. 26 October 2016, 12:45 PM, PDT)