Marchesa is such a popular brand on the red carpet with so many celeb fans — and now You can get the same stellar red carpet style without having to splurge! Get your first look at the affordable styles, just in time for prom season!
Co-founder and designer of Marchesa, Georgina Chapman, 36, is bringing her gorgeous red carpet glamour to Jc Penney. You’ve seen the high-fashion brand on everyone from Kristen Stewart to Diane Kruger and now You can scoop up one of the designer’s glam looks — and all without having to splurge! Georgina has teamed up with Jc Penney to create Pearl by Georgina Chapman. Although the collection doesn’t officially launch in stores until Mar. 1, you can get a sneak peek right here!
Pearl mainly features dresses that would be great for a cocktail party or prom, but the line definitely doesn’t stop there. From less formal attire to lace jumpsuits, »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Tim Blake Nelson Joins Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk (From EmpireOnline. 3 May 2015, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- Review: Clouds of Sils Maria (From Slackerwood. 2 May 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Mae Whitman not hot enough? 'Sexist' Hollywood under fire for recasting 'Independence Day' role in sequel (From The Independent. 1 May 2015, 11:08 AM, PDT)
- Pitch Perfect 2 review: Does a cappella sequel live up to the original? (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 4 May 2015, 3:30 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Has a Barbie Mini-Me Who Has Pink Hair in Armpits...and Somewhere Else—See the Photo! (From E! Online. 3 May 2015, 1:56 PM, PDT)
- Rihanna, Hugh, Katy & More -- See This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics (From TooFab. 2 May 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- TooFab or TooDrab?! See the Best and Worst In Celebrity Street Style (From TooFab. 1 May 2015, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Her Outfit Costs What?! Vanessa Hudgens' $4,715 New York City Street Style (From E! Online. 1 May 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Tony Nominations Biggest Snubs and Surprises – From Matthew Morrison to Hugh Jackman and Tyne Daly (From The Wrap. 28 April 2015, 1:46 PM, PDT)