We have an exclusive featurette for the new surfing drama Chasing Mavericks, arriving on Blu-ray and DVD February 26. Gerard Butler portrays Frosty Hesson, who trains a young phenom (Jonny Weston) how to tackle the legendary waves known as the Mavericks. Gerard Butler reveals how much it meant to him to hang out with real surfing legends, because of how intimidated he was by the sport as a young lad. We also have a second featurette where the actor breaks down the differences between fear and panic.
Chasing Mavericks - Exclusive "Surf City Featurette"
Chasing Mavericks - Fear and Panic Featurette
Chasing Mavericks is the inspirational true story of real life surfing phenom Jay Moriarity (played by newcomer Jonny Weston). When 15 year old Jay discovers that the mythic Mavericks surf break, one of the biggest waves on Earth, is not only real, but exists just miles from his Santa Cruz home, »
Similar News ItemsGerard Butler
- ’300: Rise of an Empire’ Trailer #2: Eva Green’s Armada vs. Lena Headey’s Army (From Screen Rant. 4 December 2013, 11:55 AM, PST)
- Second 300: Rise of an Empire Trailer (From MovieWeb. 4 December 2013, 11:15 AM, PST)
- Two Brand New Trailers Sail In For ’300: Rise Of An Empire’ (From The Hollywood News. 4 December 2013, 10:38 AM, PST)
- Steven Soderbergh Month: The Underneath foretells Soderbergh’s future success (From SoundOnSight. 29 November 2013, 11:41 AM, PST)
- Exclusive CSI Video: Elisabeth Shue Goes to First Base with Life Unexpected's Kris Polaha (From TVLine.com. 27 November 2013, 9:50 AM, PST)
- Exclusive CSI Sneak Peek: Finn Is in Big Trouble! (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 27 November 2013, 6:42 AM, PST)
- Blu-ray, DVD Release: Lee Daniels’ The Butler (From Disc Dish. 5 December 2013, 4:20 PM, PST)
- The Shout! Factory Knows What Evil Lurks in the Hearts of Men (From Dread Central. 5 December 2013, 11:14 AM, PST)
- All The Info You Need To Get Carrie On Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Download (From ScifiMafia. 5 December 2013, 11:00 AM, PST)