We have an exclusive featurette for the new surfing drama Chasing Mavericks, arriving on Blu-ray and DVD February 26. Gerard Butler portrays Frosty Hesson, who trains a young phenom (Jonny Weston) how to tackle the legendary waves known as the Mavericks. Gerard Butler reveals how much it meant to him to hang out with real surfing legends, because of how intimidated he was by the sport as a young lad. We also have a second featurette where the actor breaks down the differences between fear and panic.
Chasing Mavericks - Exclusive "Surf City Featurette"
Chasing Mavericks - Fear and Panic Featurette
Chasing Mavericks is the inspirational true story of real life surfing phenom Jay Moriarity (played by newcomer Jonny Weston). When 15 year old Jay discovers that the mythic Mavericks surf break, one of the biggest waves on Earth, is not only real, but exists just miles from his Santa Cruz home, »
Similar News ItemsGerard Butler
- Gary Busey -- 'Point Break' Remake Offends the Living ... and the Dead (From TMZ. 25 July 2014, 1:15 AM, PDT)
- Spotlight on Billionaire David Ellison (From Hollywoodnews.com. 20 July 2014, 12:03 PM, PDT)
- Movie Review – How to Train Your Dragon 2 (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 17 July 2014, 11:20 PM, PDT)
- Made In America Blu-Ray Review (From ShockYa. 27 July 2014, 7:52 AM, PDT)
- #SDCC14: Gareth Edwards Will Return to Direct Godzilla 2, Big G Will Face Off Against Classic Monsters! (From Dread Central. 26 July 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- #SDCC14: Penny Dreadful Season 1 Heading to Blu-ray/DVD in October (From Dread Central. 26 July 2014, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Teen Queens Behaving Badly In Comedy’s New Trailer and Set Stills (From ShockYa. 14 July 2014, 1:32 PM, PDT)
- Big Screen to Small Screen: Top 10 Films About Television (From SoundOnSight. 13 July 2014, 4:59 PM, PDT)
- Box Office Actuals for Worst July 4 Weekend Since 1987 Adjusted for Inflation (From Rope Of Silicon. 7 July 2014, 1:38 PM, PDT)