Still sexy as ever, Cassandra Peterson continues to rock her tattered black Elvira threads, her most-recent high-profile appearance causing commotion on the red carpet at the premiere for Tim Burton's Frankenweenie. While she does prefer to party in Cassandra clothes, she looked simply stunning and as if she really were the immortal Elvira. From Morticia to Vampira, the hourglass (figure) never runs out, but it's Elvira whose legend endures the most, thanks in no small part to the lady herself.
Certainly the Mistress of Merchandising, Peterson — gracing everything from pinball machines to Coors commercials to comic books and Halloween costumes — now presents her very first full-on clothing line. Yep, the fatal fashionista sure knows how to strut her stuff, and she's proud to team up with Kreepsville 666 on an exclusive collection.
I was lucky enough to get to wear and review some of these cool, kitschy things for Fango, »
- email@example.com (Staci Layne Wilson)
Similar News ItemsTim Burton (I)
- Watch Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitate Christian Bale's Batman (From MovieWeb. 26 May 2017, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- Critical Thinking: Why Do People Care So Much About Canon? (From Flickeringmyth. 26 May 2017, 10:11 AM, PDT)
- Sam Mendes in talks to direct Disney’s Pinocchio (From Flickeringmyth. 23 May 2017, 9:54 AM, PDT)
- Guy Ritchie Says It Would Be “Tough Not To Make Aladdin A Musical” (From We Got This Covered. 11 May 2017, 7:55 AM, PDT)
- Scooby-Doo Animated Movie Moves Back Two Years to 2020 (From Variety - Film News. 3 May 2017, 6:02 PM, PDT)
- You ain’t never had a friend like me! Is Will Smith the new Genie for Aladdin remake? (From HeyUGuys. 19 April 2017, 12:56 PM, PDT)
Cassandra Peterson (I)
- Horror Highlights: To Hell And Back: The Kane Hodder Story, The Recall, Graves, Wizard World Horror Fest (From DailyDead. 10 May 2017, 9:34 AM, PDT)
- To Hell and Back: The Kane Hodder Story completes production ahead of festival run (From Flickeringmyth. 9 May 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- New Elvira “Vegas or Bust” Maquette Coming from Tweeterhead & Sideshow Collectibles (From DailyDead. 19 April 2017, 10:28 AM, PDT)