Rick, will again reprise his role as Dr. Noah Drake, father to the soap's Dr. Patrick Drake (played by actor Jason Thompson), a rep for Rick told Access.
The actor/singer's last appearance on the show - in March 2012 - tied in with the death of Patrick's wife - Robin Scorpio (though, as "Gh" fans remember, she survived, but is being held against her will, abroad).
Liam is set to play an undercover cop, and he admitted ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Jason Momoa Talks Aquaman & 'GoT' (From Access Hollywood. 9 July 2014, 3:53 PM, PDT)
- Katie Couric Talks 'Magical' Wedding (From Access Hollywood. 9 July 2014, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- Eva Mendes Pregnant, Reportedly Expecting Baby with Ryan Gosling (From TooFab. 9 July 2014, 12:05 PM, PDT)
"General Hospital" (1963)
- TV on Tap: “Orphan Black” Gets a Third Season, Gina Gershon to Match Wits with Watson on “Elementary” and Stevie Nicks Becomes a “Voice” Mentor (From The Backlot. 10 July 2014, 4:50 AM, PDT)
- Come Back to Me for Artwork and Nearly a Dozen Stills (From Dread Central. 9 July 2014, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- 'McHale's Navy' Star Bob Hastings Dies at 89 (From The Hollywood Reporter. 2 July 2014, 11:11 AM, PDT)
- The Definitive Foreign Language Horror Films: 50-41 (From SoundOnSight. 7 July 2014, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- The Best Soap Opera Moments of 2013 (From Variety - TV News. 19 June 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Inside 'Californication' and 'Louie' Actress Pamela Adlon's Nsfw World (From Rolling Stone. 17 June 2014, 7:40 AM, PDT)