Rick, will again reprise his role as Dr. Noah Drake, father to the soap's Dr. Patrick Drake (played by actor Jason Thompson), a rep for Rick told Access.
The actor/singer's last appearance on the show - in March 2012 - tied in with the death of Patrick's wife - Robin Scorpio (though, as "Gh" fans remember, she survived, but is being held against her will, abroad).
Liam is set to play an undercover cop, and he admitted ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Joan Rivers Purported Recording: New Details (From Access Hollywood. 17 September 2014, 3:28 PM, PDT)
- 'Idol': Adam Lambert Thrilled To Fill In For Keith Urban (From Access Hollywood. 17 September 2014, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- Randy Couture: New 'Dancing With The Stars' Ladies' Man? (From Access Hollywood. 16 September 2014, 1:05 PM, PDT)
"General Hospital" (1963)
- DWTS: Alfonso Ribeiro Has Strong Start on the 19th Season Premiere (From PEOPLE.com. 15 September 2014, 7:50 PM, PDT)
- Calvin Klein Models -- See Who Kept Their Good Looks! (From TooFab. 15 September 2014, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Lambasted Elba and Henson Thriller Going Unpunished to Top Domestic Box Office Chart (From Alt Film Guide. 14 September 2014, 12:43 AM, PDT)
- Ben Platt Will Segue from ‘Mormon’ Elder To ‘Ricki And The Flash’ Barkeep (From Deadline New York. 8 August 2014, 8:33 AM, PDT)
- Casting Net: Samuel L. Jackson in talks for 'The Black Phantom' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 6 August 2014, 5:48 PM, PDT)
- Rick Springfield to Rock Out With Meryl Streep in 'Ricki and the Flash' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 31 July 2014, 5:49 PM, PDT)