While NBC is enduring a record-setting ratings low for February sweeps, rival CBS is celebrating a benchmark victory.
CBS will easily win the key ratings measurement period among the valuable adults 18-49 demographic for the first time in 15 years. The network will also win among total viewers by a wide margin (though that prize is pretty common for the broadcaster, which is often teased about its legions of older fans).
Airing the Super Bowl helped. TV’s biggest event delivered 108 million viewers and a 39.7 rating. But the big game is rotated among three networks (the others are Fox and NBC »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- Ashton Kutcher Goes on Unusual Twitter Rant to Defend Uber Against Bad Press (From E! Online. 19 November 2014, 3:09 PM, PST)
- Sliff 2014 Interview: Katie Mustard – Producer And Women in Film Award Recipient (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 17 November 2014, 7:56 PM, PST)
- Two and a Half Men: Season 12 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 14 November 2014, 12:27 PM, PST)
"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- New concept art for Disney-Pixar’s The Good Dinosaur (From Flickeringmyth. 20 November 2014, 4:22 AM, PST)
- Our Favorite How I Met Your Mother Guest Stars (From TVovermind.com. 17 November 2014, 5:57 AM, PST)
- Alyson Hannigan to Guest Star on ‘The McCarthys’ (From Variety - TV News. 15 November 2014, 3:03 PM, PST)
"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- Why major American TV networks aren't showing Obama's immigration speech (From The Guardian - TV News. 20 November 2014, 1:55 PM, PST)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 11/20/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 November 2014, 12:42 PM, PST)
- New TV Shows Could Break Into Crowded SAG Awards (From Variety - TV News. 20 November 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)