Telltale Games has announced that gamers may get more action in The Walking Dead before the release of Season 2. Players are hungry for more The Walking Dead, and this means that fans may actually get some zombie action before the next season! Read on to learn more.
“You won’t have to wait for Season Two to play more Walking Dead,” stated Telltale's Gary Whitta to IGN.
"I can tell you what you already know, which is Season Two is coming. There’s not much to say because it really is very early… it’s a way off," added Whitta. "But, knowing that it’s a way off and knowing that people are hungry for more walking Dead… there may very well be more Walking Dead from Telltale before Season Two. We may have a little something extra for you between Season One and Two.”
The Walking Dead is set »
- Amanda Dyar
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- The Winds Of Winter Blow Over The Walking Dead In Fun Crossover Poster (From We Got This Covered. 21 June 2017, 4:14 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Mist’ Review: Spike’s Stephen King Adaptation Lost In A Fog (From Deadline TV. 21 June 2017, 2:56 PM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘Midnighters’ (From Variety - Film News. 21 June 2017, 1:09 PM, PDT)
- “Fear the Princess” on the Cover Art for The Walking Dead #171 (From DailyDead. 21 June 2017, 5:33 PM, PDT)
- Disruptor Beam Unveils New Art from The Walking Dead: March To War Mobile Game (From DailyDead. 20 June 2017, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- The Last Knight Angled As A Springboard For Future Transformers Movies; Check Out High-Res Gallery Of Action Shots (From We Got This Covered. 20 June 2017, 8:05 AM, PDT)
Gary Whitta (I)
- Rumour: Sylvester Stallone wanted for Mark Millar comic book adaptation Starlight (From Flickeringmyth. 27 April 2017, 6:20 AM, PDT)
- Sylvester Stallone Eyes Mark Millar's Starlight Movie (From MovieWeb. 25 April 2017, 7:33 PM, PDT)
- Sylvester Stallone Eyed For Starlight Adaptation (From We Got This Covered. 25 April 2017, 3:51 PM, PDT)