Telltale Games has announced that gamers may get more action in The Walking Dead before the release of Season 2. Players are hungry for more The Walking Dead, and this means that fans may actually get some zombie action before the next season! Read on to learn more.
“You won’t have to wait for Season Two to play more Walking Dead,” stated Telltale's Gary Whitta to IGN.
"I can tell you what you already know, which is Season Two is coming. There’s not much to say because it really is very early… it’s a way off," added Whitta. "But, knowing that it’s a way off and knowing that people are hungry for more walking Dead… there may very well be more Walking Dead from Telltale before Season Two. We may have a little something extra for you between Season One and Two.”
The Walking Dead is set »
- Amanda Dyar
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- The Walking Dead Season 6: 5 New Characters You Need To Know (From Obsessed with Film. 30 July 2015, 5:24 AM, PDT)
- 10 Reasons The Walking Dead Needs To End (From Obsessed with Film. 30 July 2015, 12:15 AM, PDT)
- USA Network orders pilot of Idw’s Brooklyn Animal Control (From Flickeringmyth. 29 July 2015, 9:30 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead season 6: new characters confirmed, images released (From Den of Geek. 30 July 2015, 1:08 AM, PDT)
- 'Walking Dead' Season 6 Photos Introduce 2 New Characters (From MovieWeb. 29 July 2015, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead: New Season 6 Photos & Season 5 Blu-ray / DVD Bonus Feature Clip (From DailyDead. 29 July 2015, 11:43 AM, PDT)
- Author Gary Whitta Talks Abomination and the Monsters Within Us All (From Dread Central. 29 July 2015, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Guest Post: Author Gary Whitta on the Cinematic Influences on Abomination (From DailyDead. 28 July 2015, 10:46 AM, PDT)
- 'Star Wars: Rogue One' Casts 'Sherlock' Star Jonathan Aris (From MovieWeb. 27 July 2015, 9:30 PM, PDT)