Telltale Games has announced that gamers may get more action in The Walking Dead before the release of Season 2. Players are hungry for more The Walking Dead, and this means that fans may actually get some zombie action before the next season! Read on to learn more.
“You won’t have to wait for Season Two to play more Walking Dead,” stated Telltale's Gary Whitta to IGN.
"I can tell you what you already know, which is Season Two is coming. There’s not much to say because it really is very early… it’s a way off," added Whitta. "But, knowing that it’s a way off and knowing that people are hungry for more walking Dead… there may very well be more Walking Dead from Telltale before Season Two. We may have a little something extra for you between Season One and Two.”
The Walking Dead is set »
- Amanda Dyar
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- The Tomorrow People episode 8 review: Thanatos (From Den of Geek. 6 December 2013, 12:18 AM, PST)
- TV highlights 06/12/2013 (From The Guardian - TV News. 5 December 2013, 11:00 PM, PST)
- The Horror Writers Association at New York Comic Con (From FEARnet. 5 December 2013, 5:00 PM, PST)
- AMC Announces The Walking Dead New Year’s Marathon (From DailyDead. 5 December 2013, 3:02 PM, PST)
- The Walking Dead: 5 Reasons You’re Better Off Reading The Comic (From Obsessed with Film. 4 December 2013, 2:11 PM, PST)
- Screenshots from The Walking Dead Video Game Season 2 (From DailyDead. 3 December 2013, 1:23 PM, PST)
- ’12 Years a Slave,’ ‘Fruitvale Station’ Excluded From WGA Awards (From Variety - Film News. 3 December 2013, 6:33 PM, PST)
- New Game Of Thrones Season 3 & After Earth VFX Breakdown Videos (From ComicBookMovie. 31 October 2013, 7:47 PM, PDT)
- Blu-ray, DVD Release: After Earth (From Disc Dish. 22 August 2013, 3:11 PM, PDT)