Telltale Games has announced that gamers may get more action in The Walking Dead before the release of Season 2. Players are hungry for more The Walking Dead, and this means that fans may actually get some zombie action before the next season! Read on to learn more.
“You won’t have to wait for Season Two to play more Walking Dead,” stated Telltale's Gary Whitta to IGN.
"I can tell you what you already know, which is Season Two is coming. There’s not much to say because it really is very early… it’s a way off," added Whitta. "But, knowing that it’s a way off and knowing that people are hungry for more walking Dead… there may very well be more Walking Dead from Telltale before Season Two. We may have a little something extra for you between Season One and Two.”
The Walking Dead is set »
- Amanda Dyar
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- The Walking Dead Season 6 Mid-Season Finale: 10 Things That Should Happen (From Obsessed with Film. 27 November 2015, 1:50 PM, PST)
- ‘The Walking Dead’s’ Andrew Lincoln Teases Midseason Finale: ‘It’s Going to Be Bananas’ (From The Wrap. 27 November 2015, 12:53 PM, PST)
- Football, Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade Score Big Ratings Thursday (From Variety - TV News. 27 November 2015, 12:52 PM, PST)
- The Walking Dead Alpha Figure from Skybound & McFarlane Toys (From DailyDead. 25 November 2015, 12:52 PM, PST)
- Blu-ray Contest: Fear The Walking Dead & The Walking Dead Season 5 Le (From DailyDead. 24 November 2015, 12:16 PM, PST)
- ‘The Walking Dead Experience’: Behind Its Secret Avant-Garde Theater Credentials (From Variety - TV News. 24 November 2015, 11:00 AM, PST)
- 'Han Solo' Spinoff Is Lawrence Kasdan's Last 'Star Wars' Movie (From MovieWeb. 10 November 2015, 2:13 PM, PST)
- Christopher McQuarrie Rumoured to Have Rewritten Star Wars: Rogue One (From HeyUGuys. 20 October 2015, 7:25 AM, PDT)
- Did 'Rogue One' Script Get Help from This Fan-Favorite Writer? (From MovieWeb. 19 October 2015, 3:44 PM, PDT)