We're all about having a little evening fun here at NextMovie, so long as we're able to get to bed at a reasonable hour. That's not too much to ask, right? We just want to be able to get a little bit of beauty rest before the next day begins.
That's why we have a great deal of respect for the characters of the following nine films - even if, you know, they're in movies and they're not real, and the movies were almost definitely filmed over the course of weeks instead of just one night.
But it's still real to us, dammit! In honor of new long-night-club inductee "21 and Over," here are nine of the longest nights in movies.
"From Dusk Till Dawn," (1996)
The namesake of this list, "From Dusk Till Dawn," may describe the time that most working people sleep during the week, but it's actually about - »
- Nick Blake
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Top Gun 2 and Beverly Hills Cop 4 Back on Track at Paramount (From MovieWeb. 6 December 2013, 12:31 PM, PST)
- Jerry Bruckheimer Closes Paramount Deal to Produce Beverly Hills Cop 4; Brett Ratner to Direct (From Collider.com. 6 December 2013, 11:58 AM, PST)
- New 'Beverly Hills Cop' & 'Top Gun 2' in Bruckheimer's Paramount Deal (From FirstShowing.net. 6 December 2013, 11:35 AM, PST)
- Reality Check: Breaking Down The Voice's Final 5! Plus: Alex & Sierra's X Factor Supremacy (From TVLine.com. 7 December 2013, 10:10 PM, PST)
- Marion Cotillard Talks ‘The Immigrant,’ ‘Lady Macbeth,’ Scorsese and the Dardennes Brothers (From Variety - Film News. 7 December 2013, 8:47 AM, PST)
- George Clooney thinks gay rumours are amusing (From RealBollywood. 7 December 2013, 3:16 AM, PST)
- The eking out of the Hobbit franchise offers poor value for fans (From The Guardian - Film News. 6 December 2013, 9:59 PM, PST)
- 5 Films Luc Besson Deserves A Lot More Attention For (From Obsessed with Film. 6 December 2013, 2:09 PM, PST)
- Marrakech Fest: Harvey Weinstein Makes Surprise Appearance for 'One Chance' Screening (From The Hollywood Reporter. 6 December 2013, 12:34 PM, PST)