We're all about having a little evening fun here at NextMovie, so long as we're able to get to bed at a reasonable hour. That's not too much to ask, right? We just want to be able to get a little bit of beauty rest before the next day begins.
That's why we have a great deal of respect for the characters of the following nine films - even if, you know, they're in movies and they're not real, and the movies were almost definitely filmed over the course of weeks instead of just one night.
But it's still real to us, dammit! In honor of new long-night-club inductee "21 and Over," here are nine of the longest nights in movies.
"From Dusk Till Dawn," (1996)
The namesake of this list, "From Dusk Till Dawn," may describe the time that most working people sleep during the week, but it's actually about - »
- Nick Blake
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- TMZ Live: Rihanna: Opens Up about Chris Brown Incident (From TMZ. 6 October 2015, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Bella Cruise Marries Max Parker; Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman Absent From Wedding (From Uinterview. 6 October 2015, 8:56 AM, PDT)
- 7 Hilarious (and Borderline Crazy) Tips for Marketing Your Film (From Indiewire. 6 October 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Cindy Crawford Doesn't Need Photoshop to Look Hot in a Bikini (From Popsugar. 6 October 2015, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- Cindy Crawford Shows Off Her Sexy Body in Snake-Print Bikini on the Beach (From Us Weekly. 6 October 2015, 6:47 AM, PDT)
- Two Prestigious Space Movies Battle It Out for October Box Office Record - Which Actually Belongs to a Lowbrow Comedy (From Alt Film Guide. 3 October 2015, 9:48 PM, PDT)
- Recommended Discs & Deals of the Week: ‘Magic Mike Xxl,’ ‘My Own Private Idaho,’ ‘Spartacus,’ and More (From The Film Stage. 6 October 2015, 6:05 AM, PDT)
- A new McConaissance: Matthew McConaughey unrecognisable in forthcoming movie (From The Guardian - Film News. 6 October 2015, 3:40 AM, PDT)
- You won’t recognise Matthew McConaughey in new image from ‘Gold’ (From Flickeringmyth. 6 October 2015, 2:33 AM, PDT)