We're all about having a little evening fun here at NextMovie, so long as we're able to get to bed at a reasonable hour. That's not too much to ask, right? We just want to be able to get a little bit of beauty rest before the next day begins.
That's why we have a great deal of respect for the characters of the following nine films - even if, you know, they're in movies and they're not real, and the movies were almost definitely filmed over the course of weeks instead of just one night.
But it's still real to us, dammit! In honor of new long-night-club inductee "21 and Over," here are nine of the longest nights in movies.
"From Dusk Till Dawn," (1996)
The namesake of this list, "From Dusk Till Dawn," may describe the time that most working people sleep during the week, but it's actually about - »
- Nick Blake
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- How to Save the Dark Universe (From Flickeringmyth. 24 June 2017, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- Matt Lauer Reenacts His Infamous 2005 Interview With Tom Cruise… as Tom Cruise (From Mediaite - TV. 24 June 2017, 9:12 AM, PDT)
- The Mummy Failed Due to Universal’s Bad Strategy (From Cinelinx. 24 June 2017, 6:49 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: George Clooney Preaches the Importance of Recycling in New Nespresso Ad -- Watch! (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 June 2017, 5:49 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Rande Gerber on the Clooney Twins: They're the 'Perfect Mix of George and Amal' (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 June 2017, 4:37 PM, PDT)
- Is George Clooney Ready To Retire From Acting After Birth Of Baby Twins? (From HollywoodLife. 22 June 2017, 7:46 PM, PDT)
- Misery loves company: why Stephen King remains Hollywood's favorite author (From The Guardian - TV News. 22 June 2017, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- What to Know About Scarlett Johansson's Power-Player Date Kevin Yorn (From PEOPLE.com. 21 June 2017, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- 5 Directors Who Could Replace Lord & Miller On The Han Solo Movie (From The Hollywood News. 21 June 2017, 2:48 AM, PDT)