Guillermo del Toro's plans for a "Justice League Dark" movie still seem to be underway. In a new interview while promoting the movie "Mama," the "Pacific Rim" director admitted that he'll soon be bringing his ideas for the ensemble DC superhero film to higher ups at Warner Bros.
"I am going to be presenting my storyline to DC and Warners of where I want to take this universe. We do have a writer, but until that is firmed up, I have to keep it a secret. I hope it happens," del Toro told Total Film. "It's going really really well. It's like meeting old friends. I grew up with Demon Etrigan, with Swamp Thing, with Deadman, so these are characters that are near and dear to my heart."
Don't expect this movie to just jump into the thick of things, either. Del Toro seems to want to give each »
- Terri Schwartz
Similar News ItemsGuillermo del Toro
- New Promo Video for The Strain Season 4 Features Ominous Partnership (From DailyDead. 27 April 2017, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- David Fincher Nearing Deal to Direct Brad Pitt in ‘World War Z’ Sequel (From Indiewire. 27 April 2017, 5:47 AM, PDT)
- Telecinco Cinema to Receive the CineEurope Independent Producer of the Year Award (From Variety - Film News. 26 April 2017, 5:11 AM, PDT)
"Justice League" (2001)
- Top Hollywood Directors Decode Vr at First Vrtl Summit (From Indiewire. 27 April 2017, 6:35 PM, PDT)
- Report Suggests Robert Zemeckis Is The Latest Director Circling The Flash (From We Got This Covered. 27 April 2017, 11:18 AM, PDT)
- Mad Max Director George Miller Has Drawn Up Plans For Two More Movies (From We Got This Covered. 26 April 2017, 1:46 PM, PDT)
Pacific Rim (2013)
- Rampage Story Clues Point To A Straightforward Rumble Between Three Grossly Mutated Creatures (From We Got This Covered. 24 April 2017, 2:36 PM, PDT)
- ‘Rampage’ Plot Details Emerge: It’s a Big, Dumb Monster Movie (From Slash Film. 24 April 2017, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- They Simply Don’t Make Movies Like ‘The Lost City of Z’ Anymore (From FilmSchoolRejects. 24 April 2017, 9:21 AM, PDT)