As it has become a new tradition for the Oscars to lack truly memorable moments either good or bad, so has it become a tradition for me to analyze the night before it fleets from everyone’s water-cooler discussion topics.
Don’t forget to read Shane T. Nier’s own recap of Oscar night, which is in the form of a Top 7 list.
Now, without telling you that the show starts at 7 p.m. but only meaning the red carpet, here are the winning and losing moments of this year’s Oscars, for better and for worse, and most importantly, for no point at all.
Seth MacFarlane proves to be a ball-busting host, fitting to his humor from Ted and Family Guy, and also to an awards show that ultimately gave top kudos to a film with the unofficial tagline “Argo f**k yourself.” It doesn’t seem like his »
- Nick Allen
Similar News ItemsBen Affleck
- Rumor: Zack Snyder Returning To Finish Off Justice League (From We Got This Covered. 18 August 2017, 4:13 PM, PDT)
- Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor: Vegas Hot Spots Spar for Coolest Celebrity Parties (From The Wrap. 18 August 2017, 4:08 PM, PDT)
- Justice League to Kill Off a Major Character, Is It Batman? (From MovieWeb. 18 August 2017, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- Anne Hathaway Angering ‘Barbie’ Movie Producers With Demands? (From GossipCop. 17 August 2017, 11:11 AM, PDT)
- The Furniture: Breaking House in Colossal (From FilmExperience. 14 August 2017, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Vampire Comedy ‘Bite Me’: A Love Song to the Weirdos (From Indiewire. 12 August 2017, 12:02 PM, PDT)
- Film News Roundup: Music Biopics ‘Dalida,’ ‘Django’ Land U.S. Releases (From Variety - Film News. 18 August 2017, 4:27 PM, PDT)
- Oscars: Clint Eastwood, Steven Spielberg, Ridley Scott Race to the Finish (From Variety - Film News. 18 August 2017, 12:04 PM, PDT)
- The Weinstein Company launches animation label Mizchief (From ScreenDaily. 18 August 2017, 6:24 AM, PDT)