As it has become a new tradition for the Oscars to lack truly memorable moments either good or bad, so has it become a tradition for me to analyze the night before it fleets from everyone’s water-cooler discussion topics.
Don’t forget to read Shane T. Nier’s own recap of Oscar night, which is in the form of a Top 7 list.
Now, without telling you that the show starts at 7 p.m. but only meaning the red carpet, here are the winning and losing moments of this year’s Oscars, for better and for worse, and most importantly, for no point at all.
Seth MacFarlane proves to be a ball-busting host, fitting to his humor from Ted and Family Guy, and also to an awards show that ultimately gave top kudos to a film with the unofficial tagline “Argo f**k yourself.” It doesn’t seem like his »
- Nick Allen
Similar News ItemsBen Affleck
- Watch this cool Batman v Superman video to see how costume designers built in references to DC's history (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 8 October 2015, 5:04 PM, PDT)
- Top Hollywood Stars That Compete In The World Series Of Poker (From The Hollywood News. 8 October 2015, 3:38 PM, PDT)
- 'Batman v Superman' Costume Featurette, Photo and New Toys Revealed (From MovieWeb. 8 October 2015, 3:03 PM, PDT)
- Listen: Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" & The Ramones' "Blitzkrieg Bop" Sung By The Cast Of Joe Wright's 'Pan' (From The Playlist. 8 October 2015, 6:20 AM, PDT)
- Anne Hathaway-Starrer ‘Colossal’ Ignites Voltage, Brightlight Sales Deal (From Variety - Film News. 7 October 2015, 10:42 AM, PDT)
- Giveaway – Win The Intern Soundtrack (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 6 October 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- AFI Bestows Its 44th AFI Life Achievement Award on Composer John Williams (From Indiewire. 8 October 2015, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- Suffragette Review [Lff 2015] – Oscar Bait That Just About Works (From Obsessed with Film. 8 October 2015, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- John Williams Tapped for 44th AFI Life Achievement Award (From Variety - Film News. 8 October 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)