Oscar viewers hoping for "We Saw Your Boobs, Part II" are out of luck!
Seth MacFarlane says he will not return as host of the Oscars.
"Would you host the #Oscars again if asked?" a fan asked the "Family Guy" creator on Twitter.
"No way. Lotta fun to have done it, though," Seth replied.
"This will probably be the only time I'm asked to do this," Seth said prior ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Demi Lovato: ‘I Couldn’t Go Half An Hour Without Cocaine’ (From HollywoodLife. 11 December 2013, 9:20 AM, PST)
- Mariah Carey Kicks Off ’12 Days of Christmas’ on NBC (From The Wrap. 11 December 2013, 9:10 AM, PST)
- 'Extra' Host Maria Menounos Beats Celebrity Stylist's Defamation Lawsuit (From The Hollywood Reporter. 11 December 2013, 6:06 AM, PST)
- "Bonnie and Clyde" (From SneakPeek. 9 December 2013, 7:34 PM, PST)
- 'Family Guy' Removes Brian in New Opening Credits (Video) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 9 December 2013, 3:01 PM, PST)
- See Brian's 'Family Guy' Replacement (From Rolling Stone. 9 December 2013, 11:10 AM, PST)
"Family Guy" (1999)
- Family Guy: 5 Believable Ways Brian Griffin Can Be Brought Back To Life (From Obsessed with Film. 11 December 2013, 2:57 AM, PST)
- NBC Hits the Right Notes, Dominates Weekly Ratings Race (From Variety - TV News. 10 December 2013, 2:45 PM, PST)
- Fox, Seth MacFarlane’s Fuzzy Door Team Up With TinyCo for ‘Family Guy’ Mobile Game (From The Wrap. 10 December 2013, 8:07 AM, PST)