[Update: Simon Pegg Denies this rumor. Scroll down for Update.]
Another day brings yet another Star Wars update. While we’ve been having fun imagining Star Wars spin-off films we want to see – or debating whether the original cast returning is a good or bad thing – the rumor mill has been busy turning out speculation about plans for the main franchise beyond J.J. Abrams’ Episode VII (currently in production) – namely, the already announced sequels, Star Wars Episode VIII & IX.
We know that Empire Strikes Back writer Lawrence Kasdan is working with X-Men writer Simon Kinsberg on the script for Episode VIII – but the question still remains: Who will direct the sequel? Much like the big debate that raged over who would helm Episode VII, ...
- Kofi Outlaw
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- The Han Solo Movie Provides More Grist For The Rumour Mill (From We Got This Covered. 26 July 2016, 3:30 AM, PDT)
- Harrison Ford could have died in Star Wars set accident, court hears (From The Guardian - Film News. 26 July 2016, 3:06 AM, PDT)
- Star Wars: Han Solo to get a trilogy of films? (From Den of Geek. 26 July 2016, 1:07 AM, PDT)
- “Star Wars” Firm Guilty of Health Violations over Harrison Ford’s Broken Leg (From Variety - Film News. 26 July 2016, 4:06 AM, PDT)
- Box Office Democracy: Star Trek Beyond (From Comicmix. 26 July 2016, 2:58 AM, PDT)
- Stephen Colbert Attempts to Rush DNC Podium in 'Hungry for Power Games' (From TVLine.com. 25 July 2016, 10:13 PM, PDT)
- Star Trek Beyond opens to $89 million worldwide (From Flickeringmyth. 25 July 2016, 4:53 PM, PDT)
- Mindy Newell: Star Trek – Beyond Tribute and Redemption (From Comicmix. 25 July 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Wasted: crude, stoner TV comedy with a heart (From Den of Geek. 25 July 2016, 8:14 AM, PDT)