Jennifer Lawrence wasn't the only Oscar winner to make a big change after Hollywood's biggest night.
While the Best Actress winner waited until Monday to trade her blond locks for a darker look, Ben Affleck reportedly couldn't wait to get rid of his beard.
The "Argo" actor-director-producer shaved his beard in a hallway at an Oscars after-party at Craig's restaurant in Los Angeles, reports TMZ.
Though photos of the freshly shaven star have yet to emerge, a source told E! News that the 40-year-old decided it was time to lose the beard -- and it had nothing to do with Oscar host Seth McFarlane's joke that he mistook the actor for a Kardashian after he saw him with "all that dark facial hair. »
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Could You Really Survive the Hunger Games? (From BuzzSugar. 10 July 2014, 11:21 AM, PDT)
- New Teaser Video For The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (From Worst Previews. 10 July 2014, 5:16 AM, PDT)
- The Mockingjay Lives In New ‘Hunger Games’ Teaser (From The Hollywood News. 10 July 2014, 3:24 AM, PDT)
- Doomsday getting ready for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice? (From Flickeringmyth. 10 July 2014, 10:17 AM, PDT)
- Everything we know so far about Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 10 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Rumor: Doomsday One of the Five Villains in Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice (From Collider.com. 10 July 2014, 8:52 AM, PDT)
Jennifer Garner (I)
- Star-Studded 'Stand Up To Cancer' Returns to Primetime on September 5 (From Entertainment Tonight. 9 July 2014, 8:46 AM, PDT)
- 150 random celebrities, painstakingly sorted into Hogwarts houses (From EW.com - PopWatch. 8 July 2014, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- Ben Affleck Looks Suspicious in New Trailer for Gone Girl (Video) (From PEOPLE.com. 7 July 2014, 10:45 AM, PDT)