Ben Affleck was sporting quite the thick beard at the 2013 Academy Awards, where his "Argo" became just the fourth movie in history to win Best Picture without having a nomination for Best Director (for Affleck).
What was the first thing he did to celebrate the Best Picture win? Shave off his beard, of course.
E! Online reports that Affleck didn't even wait until he got home. He parted ways with his facial hair at an Oscar after-part at Craig's restaurant in West Hollywood.
A source tells E!, "He did it to mark the end of a chapter. It had that ceremonial quality to it."
What do you think? Do you prefer a more hirsute Affleck? »
Similar News ItemsBen Affleck
- The Flickering Myth Reaction to Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in Batman vs. Superman (From Flickeringmyth. 6 December 2013, 5:11 AM, PST)
- Matt Damon Does Good With Jennifer and Reese, but Where's Ben? (From Popsugar. 5 December 2013, 8:47 PM, PST)
- Does Warner Bros. Want an African-American Lex Luthor for Batman Vs. Superman? (From MovieWeb. 5 December 2013, 5:02 PM, PST)
- Can ‘Gravity,’ ‘All Is Lost’ Earn SAG Ensemble Noms? (From Variety - Film News. 5 December 2013, 4:50 PM, PST)
- Which Justice League member does Henry Cavill want to see in the DC Cinematic Universe? (From Flickeringmyth. 5 December 2013, 4:54 AM, PST)
- Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in Batman vs. Superman, Callan Mulvey tipped for villain role (From Flickeringmyth. 4 December 2013, 10:52 PM, PST)