Ben Affleck was sporting quite the thick beard at the 2013 Academy Awards, where his "Argo" became just the fourth movie in history to win Best Picture without having a nomination for Best Director (for Affleck).
What was the first thing he did to celebrate the Best Picture win? Shave off his beard, of course.
E! Online reports that Affleck didn't even wait until he got home. He parted ways with his facial hair at an Oscar after-part at Craig's restaurant in West Hollywood.
A source tells E!, "He did it to mark the end of a chapter. It had that ceremonial quality to it."
What do you think? Do you prefer a more hirsute Affleck? »
Similar News ItemsBen Affleck
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Head to the Bahamas With Their Kids in Wake of Divorce News (From E! Online. 2 July 2015, 6:59 PM, PDT)
- July 4th Streaming Guide: 7 Binge-Worthy Picks if You’re Not at the BBQ or Beach (From The Wrap. 2 July 2015, 4:07 PM, PDT)
- New 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' Photos Show Bruce Wayne With Wonder Woman, Lex Luthor With Hair (From Movies.com. 2 July 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Batman v Superman: New look at the Trinity, and the Dark Knight and Man of Steel face off (From Flickeringmyth. 2 July 2015, 8:13 AM, PDT)
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice images featuring the Dark Knight, Man of Steel and Lex Luthor (From Flickeringmyth. 2 July 2015, 7:35 AM, PDT)
- New image from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice featuring Ben Affleck and Gal Gadot (From Flickeringmyth. 2 July 2015, 7:16 AM, PDT)