Ben Affleck was sporting quite the thick beard at the 2013 Academy Awards, where his "Argo" became just the fourth movie in history to win Best Picture without having a nomination for Best Director (for Affleck).
What was the first thing he did to celebrate the Best Picture win? Shave off his beard, of course.
E! Online reports that Affleck didn't even wait until he got home. He parted ways with his facial hair at an Oscar after-part at Craig's restaurant in West Hollywood.
A source tells E!, "He did it to mark the end of a chapter. It had that ceremonial quality to it."
What do you think? Do you prefer a more hirsute Affleck? »
Similar News ItemsBen Affleck
- Box Office: ‘Madea Halloween’ Edges Out ‘Jack Reacher 2’ With $27.6 Million (From Variety - Film News. 23 October 2016, 8:26 AM, PDT)
- Watch Jason Momoa Smash a Justice League Aquaman Ice Sculpture (From MovieWeb. 22 October 2016, 5:08 PM, PDT)
- Best of the Week: New 'Logan' and 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Previews, a New Way to Watch Movies and More (From Movies.com. 21 October 2016, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- 13 Actors that turned Director and won (From Blogomatic3000. 19 October 2016, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- Top 10 Box Office Takeaways: Ben Affleck’s ‘The Accountant’ and Kevin Hart Score (From Indiewire. 16 October 2016, 2:56 PM, PDT)
- Box Office: The Accountant and Certain Women (From FilmExperience. 16 October 2016, 11:54 AM, PDT)