Ben Affleck was sporting quite the thick beard at the 2013 Academy Awards, where his "Argo" became just the fourth movie in history to win Best Picture without having a nomination for Best Director (for Affleck).
What was the first thing he did to celebrate the Best Picture win? Shave off his beard, of course.
E! Online reports that Affleck didn't even wait until he got home. He parted ways with his facial hair at an Oscar after-part at Craig's restaurant in West Hollywood.
A source tells E!, "He did it to mark the end of a chapter. It had that ceremonial quality to it."
What do you think? Do you prefer a more hirsute Affleck? »
Similar News ItemsBen Affleck
- Suicide Squad End Credits and VFX Reel Have a Better Look at Easter Eggs (From MovieWeb. 27 August 2016, 4:22 PM, PDT)
- Dwayne Johnson tops Forbes’ list of highest-paid actors (From Flickeringmyth. 27 August 2016, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- John Krasinski Admits It's 'Super Intimidating' to Step into Alec Baldwin and Harrison Ford's Shoes as New Jack Ryan (From PEOPLE.com. 26 August 2016, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Intervention’ Exclusive Clip: A Group of Friends Confront a Couple’s Toxic Marriage During a Weekend Getaway (From Indiewire. 26 August 2016, 1:47 PM, PDT)
- Gal Gadot shares behind-the-scenes image of Wonder Woman from Batman v Superman (From Flickeringmyth. 25 August 2016, 3:58 PM, PDT)
- The Intervention and There Is a New World Somewhere movies review: women on the verge (From FlickFilosopher. 25 August 2016, 6:18 AM, PDT)