The last of the four main characters has finally been cast for the Amazon series Zombieland. The part of Tallahassee will be played by Kirk Ward (The Island), played in the movie by Woody Harrelson. He’s joining the other three already cast, Columbus (Tyler Ross), Wichita (Maiara Walsh), and her younger sister Little Rock (Izabela Vidovic).
Together they will follow the tone of the Zombieland motion picture, battling zombies to survive the apocalypse with what will likely be more humor than we are used to seeing watching The Walking Dead.
According to Deadline, this is a reunion of sorts for Kirk Ward and writers Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, who had originally wanted Ward to play Tallahassee when they had first started. I’ll bet getting the show back on the television where it was intended with the actor they had intended to star in it might be pretty rewarding for Reese and Wernick, »
- Jess Orso
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Canadian Director Caught Up in Screen Australia Nationalism Storm (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 6 December 2016, 8:14 PM, PST)
- This Is Us Finale Recap: Ho, Ho... Oh No (From TVLine.com. 6 December 2016, 6:59 PM, PST)
- The Walking Dead's Steve Yeun's Wife Is Pregnant (From E! Online. 6 December 2016, 6:09 PM, PST)
- 2017 Sundance Film Festival Adds ‘Wilson,’ Dee Rees’ ‘Mudbound,’ ‘Wind River’ Starring Jeremy Renner And More (From The Playlist. 5 December 2016, 1:03 PM, PST)
- War Of The Planet Of The Apes Teaser Trailer Is In The Can (From We Got This Covered. 5 December 2016, 11:25 AM, PST)
- The Edge Of Seventeen review (From Den of Geek. 1 December 2016, 9:56 AM, PST)
- Newswire: Ruben Fleischer directing what sounds like a female-led Men In Black (From The AV Club. 6 November 2016, 5:43 PM, PST)
- ‘Zombieland’ Director Ruben Fleischer to Take on Comedy ‘The Regional Office Is Under Attack’ (From Variety - Film News. 4 November 2016, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- Ruben Fleischer to adapt 'Regional Office' for MadRiver (From ScreenDaily. 4 November 2016, 4:59 PM, PDT)