Things certainly got tense on "Dallas" this week, and it wasn't the standoff at gunpoint that went down at Southfork that had the biggest sparks. It was Sue Ellen using a loophole in her contract with Elena that allowed her to sieze Elena's shares of Ewing Energies.
It was all orchestrated by John Ross, who helped facilitate Elena's breach of that clause in the contract. When she showed up to face a confrontation by Bobby over her double-cross, it just happened to be the moment that one of John Ross' former business associates showed up to get what was owed him.
In the end, he was gunned down, but Bobby hoped that the joint family trauma would help Sue Ellen realize that their children were simply repeating the feud that's always come between Bobby and J.R. Of course, J.R. helped cement the deal by setting up a »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsLarry Hagman
- Interview: We Dream of Barbara Eden at the ‘Hollywood Show’ Chicago (From HollywoodChicago.com. 8 July 2014, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- When the Stars Moved to Malibu: Elizabeth Taylor, Marilyn Monroe and A-Listers on the Beach (From The Hollywood Reporter. 14 June 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Jordana Brewster on Paul Walker death: "It's a year of massive lows" (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 22 March 2014, 2:14 AM, PDT)
John Ross (IV)
- Lannisters, Ewings or Sopranos: Who is TV's most dysfunctional family? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 20 June 2014, 7:06 AM, PDT)
- The Worst Thing That Could Happen to a Movie Just Happened to ‘Jupiter Ascending’ (From FilmSchoolRejects. 4 June 2014, 7:16 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen's Porn Star Girlfriend Brett Rossi is Single Again (From National Ledger. 2 May 2014, 8:31 AM, PDT)