After thanking the actress during the Oscars, he spoke to Access Hollywood about how much Garner, 40, meant to him.
"All marriages, all relationships to a certain extent, require your work. They require work and investment. We work on it together, we try our best. Nobody's perfect. I would be lying to you if I said that either she or I were. She's more perfect than I am, I can tell you that," Us magazine quoted him as saying.
"We do our best. She's committed. She's as committed as I am. We. »
- Anita Agarwal
Similar News ItemsBen Affleck
- The Week in Spandex - Batman vs. Superman, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Avengers: Age of Ultron, Watchmen, Gotham, Arrow, The Flash and more (From Flickeringmyth. 7 March 2014, 11:57 PM, PST)
- Michael Keaton comments on the Ben Affleck casting backlash for Batman vs. Superman (From Flickeringmyth. 7 March 2014, 3:47 PM, PST)
- Oscars 2015: 5 early predictions for next year's nominations (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 7 March 2014, 9:37 AM, PST)
"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Jared Leton thinks J-Law fakes falls (From RealBollywood. 7 March 2014, 11:52 PM, PST)
- Jared Leto Questions Jennifer Lawrence's Oscar Fall: "I Wonder If It's All An Act" (From TooFab. 7 March 2014, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Norman Reedus: It Gets 'Bananas' On 'Walking Dead' (From Access Hollywood. 7 March 2014, 10:24 AM, PST)
Jennifer Garner (I)
- Jennifer Lawrence's Oscar Date Talks About Her Star-Studded Night (From PEOPLE.com. 7 March 2014, 3:15 PM, PST)
- 6 Things We Learned About the Oscars From Jennifer Lawrence's Other Date (From Popsugar. 6 March 2014, 2:35 PM, PST)
- Halle Berry, Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas Name 606 Films Shingle After Anti-Paparazzi Bill (From Deadline TV. 6 March 2014, 9:58 AM, PST)