After thanking the actress during the Oscars, he spoke to Access Hollywood about how much Garner, 40, meant to him.
"All marriages, all relationships to a certain extent, require your work. They require work and investment. We work on it together, we try our best. Nobody's perfect. I would be lying to you if I said that either she or I were. She's more perfect than I am, I can tell you that," Us magazine quoted him as saying.
"We do our best. She's committed. She's as committed as I am. We. »
- Anita Agarwal
Similar News ItemsBen Affleck
- 5 Directors We Want To See Helm Deadpool 2 (From LatinoReview. 25 October 2016, 3:09 PM, PDT)
- Ben Affleck Talks His Script for 'The Batman' (From Movies.com. 25 October 2016, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Talia al Ghul Won’t Be in ‘The Batman’ — or Any DC Movie Anytime Soon (From The Wrap. 25 October 2016, 11:16 AM, PDT)
"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Obama Burns Donald Trump On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ – Update (From Deadline TV. 25 October 2016, 6:20 AM, PDT)
- President Obama Talks Trump Tape, Reads 'Mean Tweets' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 24 October 2016, 5:46 PM, PDT)
- Homestretch Polls Are Double-Digit Bad News for Donald Trump (From PEOPLE.com. 24 October 2016, 12:07 PM, PDT)
Jennifer Garner (I)
- Newswire: Today in “why not”: 13 Going On 30 is being turned into a musical (From The AV Club. 21 October 2016, 9:54 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Garner, Devoted Mom, Schleps Her Daughter's School Project in a Sexy Dress (From Popsugar. 20 October 2016, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Julie Bowen and More to Attend Baby2Baby Gala Honoring Jennifer Garner (From E! Online. 20 October 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)