In the show, she becomes a patient of Charlie Sheen's therapist character and begins a romantic relationship with him, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The episode will be aired in April.
Sheen, 47, and Lohan have been close since they worked together in "Scary Movie 5".
"They offered me a decent amount of cash to do 'Scary Five' as a cameo. Then they said they are going to hire Lindsay. I thought fabulous," said Sheen who gave Lohan $100,000 to clear her debts.
He believes Lohan, 26, is smart. »
- Meeta Kabra
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- The Best Film and TV Reunions of the Year (From VH1.com. 24 December 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- The 11 Most Unbelievable Things Celebs Said in 2014, Ranked (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 December 2014, 6:26 PM, PST)
- The Snap: Picking the Christmas Movies That Matter (From Hitfix. 23 December 2014, 9:55 AM, PST)
- Charlie Sheen's Anger Management Is Ending—for Good (From E! Online. 22 December 2014, 1:00 PM, PST)
- TVLine's Performers of the Week: Laurie Metcalf and Stephen Colbert (From TVLine.com. 20 December 2014, 9:33 AM, PST)
- Best of the Week: Favorite 2014 Movies, J.R.R. Tolkien's Idea of Christmas and More (From Movies.com. 19 December 2014, 11:00 PM, PST)
"Anger Management" (2012)
- Charlie Sheen’s Anger Management Cancelled (From Boomtron. 24 December 2014, 7:58 PM, PST)
- Charlie Sheen's show Anger Management cancelled (From National Ledger. 24 December 2014, 11:07 AM, PST)
- Anger Management: Season Two Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 December 2014, 11:50 PM, PST)