The moment ‘Lannie’ fans have waited years for finally came this week — then very quickly went.
For the past five seasons, Annie Wilson (Shenae Grimes) has been a woman of many hats; we’ve seen her as an actress, a prostitute, and most recently, the author of a “best-selling erotic adventure novel.” But on the Feb. 25 episode of 90210, Annie finally figured out what she really wants out of life: to be with Liam (Matt Lanter)! If only she’d kept up with my recaps, I’m pretty sure Annie would have come to that conclusion a long time ago.
Unfortunately, “Lannie” is in a complicated spot right now. They’re friends and they’re roommates and Annie doesn’t want to screw that up… no matter how times she fantasizes about ripping his clothes off and doing the dirty right there in the kitchen. She eventually came clean to him, »
- Andy Swift
Similar News ItemsJessica Lowndes
- Afm 2014 Casting News: Volume I (From Dark Horizons. 30 October 2014, 7:35 PM, PDT)
- Casting Net: Demian Bichir in talks for untitled Low Riders pic (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 29 October 2014, 5:40 PM, PDT)
- 'The Prince' Interview with 50 Cent | Exclusive (From MovieWeb. 29 October 2014, 2:57 PM, PDT)
- ‘Gutshot’ VOD Review (From Blogomatic3000. 8 November 2014, 1:08 PM, PST)
- Giuliana Rancic Debuts Two Amazing Halloween Costumes -- Check Out Her Booty! (From TooFab. 29 October 2014, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Gutshot (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 13 October 2014, 2:22 AM, PDT)
- Young Hollywood Dresses Up For Matthew Morrison's Halloween Party (From Popsugar. 27 October 2014, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- All the Details on Ashley Tisdale's 'Rustic and Romantic' Wedding (From PEOPLE.com. 17 September 2014, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Degrassi's Charlotte Arnold Enlisted for 'Violent' Beauty and the Beast Premiere (From TVLine.com. 8 September 2014, 7:30 AM, PDT)