Fresh from last week's hometown dates, Bachelor Sean Lowe whisks his remaining ladies off to the sunny shores of Thailand.
Lindsay is the first of the three to snag some time with the hunky Texan, and the pair uses the opportunity to experience the strange and wondrous delights of an open-air Thai marketplace. Determined to show she's adventurous, Lindsay accepts Sean's challenge to eat an array of bugs on a whim.
Pics-- Meet Sean Lowe's Lucky Ladies!
Proud of his date, Sean invites Lindsay for a romantic dinner and traditional Thai show where Lindsay finally musters the courage to drop the L word on him. Though he doesn't exactly return the same affections, Sean offers her a night in the fantasy suite for some one-on-one time which she accepts.
"You're the best friend that I've been looking for," he gushes to Lindsay, adding that she could definitely be the woman he pictures as his wife »
Similar News Items"The Bachelor" (2002)
- Britt Nilsson Tells Us What She Found Annoying About Herself on TV (From BuzzSugar. 4 March 2015, 7:30 AM, PST)
- Dancing with the Stars: If the Mystery Contestant Isn't Chris Soules, We Have 5 Alternate Suggestions (From PEOPLE.com. 3 March 2015, 1:15 PM, PST)
- Monday TV Ratings: The Following, Night Shift, Bachelor, Mike & Molly, Gotham, Voice (From TVSeriesFinale. 3 March 2015, 12:23 PM, PST)
Chris Harrison (VI)
- Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: 'I Knew Things Were About to Get Very Real' (From PEOPLE.com. 3 March 2015, 7:25 PM, PST)
- Tears, Drama And Fighting: "Bachelor" Ladies Spill The Beans On "Women Tell All" (From TooFab. 3 March 2015, 2:00 PM, PST)
- Chris Harrison Was Inspired by "the Godfather" of Romance Novels For His Book (From BuzzSugar. 3 March 2015, 10:50 AM, PST)
- Sean Lowe Says Arie Luyendyk Jr. Was the First Choice for the Latest Bachelor (From PEOPLE.com. 20 February 2015, 3:50 PM, PST)
- Sean Lowe: Bachelor Producers Told Arie Luyendyk He Got the Gig Before Chris Soules (From Us Weekly. 20 February 2015, 7:50 AM, PST)
- Pregnant Emily Maynard Snaps New Baby Bump Selfie, Says Someone Asked If She's Having a "Litter" (From Us Weekly. 6 February 2015, 11:54 AM, PST)