Fresh from last week's hometown dates, Bachelor Sean Lowe whisks his remaining ladies off to the sunny shores of Thailand.
Lindsay is the first of the three to snag some time with the hunky Texan, and the pair uses the opportunity to experience the strange and wondrous delights of an open-air Thai marketplace. Determined to show she's adventurous, Lindsay accepts Sean's challenge to eat an array of bugs on a whim.
Pics-- Meet Sean Lowe's Lucky Ladies!
Proud of his date, Sean invites Lindsay for a romantic dinner and traditional Thai show where Lindsay finally musters the courage to drop the L word on him. Though he doesn't exactly return the same affections, Sean offers her a night in the fantasy suite for some one-on-one time which she accepts.
"You're the best friend that I've been looking for," he gushes to Lindsay, adding that she could definitely be the woman he pictures as his wife »
Similar News Items"The Bachelor" (2002)
- Madison Avenue Predicts Football Viewership Will Drop Again This Year (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 16 August 2017, 9:29 AM, PDT)
- What Happened Between Corinne and DeMario? Here's What Bachelor in Paradise Showed (From BuzzSugar. 15 August 2017, 7:35 PM, PDT)
- Bachelor in Paradise's Raven Gates Reveals She Was Sexually Assaulted in a Past 'Abusive Relationship' (From PEOPLE.com. 15 August 2017, 7:15 PM, PDT)
Chris Harrison (VI)
- Rejected Again? Why Bachelorette Runner-Up Peter Kraus as The Bachelor Is 'Never Gonna Happen' (From PEOPLE.com. 17 August 2017, 10:41 AM, PDT)
- Host Chris Harrison Reacts to How 'Bachelor in Paradise' Addressed the Scandal (From BuddyTV. 16 August 2017, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Bachelor in Paradise: Is the ABC TV Show Cancelled or Renewed for Season Five? (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 August 2017, 6:20 PM, PDT)
Emily Maynard Johnson
- Mom Shares Tearful Post About the True Pain of Breastfeeding: ‘I Cannot Hide the Struggle’ (From PEOPLE.com. 17 August 2017, 6:09 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian West Confirms She and Kanye West Are 'Definitely Trying' and 'Hoping' for a Third Child (From PEOPLE.com. 16 August 2017, 9:40 AM, PDT)
- Lesley-Ann Brandt Responds to Criticism After Sharing a Snap of Her Son Nursing: ‘Breastfeeding Has Not Been Easy’ (From PEOPLE.com. 9 August 2017, 12:05 PM, PDT)