Fresh from last week's hometown dates, Bachelor Sean Lowe whisks his remaining ladies off to the sunny shores of Thailand.
Lindsay is the first of the three to snag some time with the hunky Texan, and the pair uses the opportunity to experience the strange and wondrous delights of an open-air Thai marketplace. Determined to show she's adventurous, Lindsay accepts Sean's challenge to eat an array of bugs on a whim.
Pics-- Meet Sean Lowe's Lucky Ladies!
Proud of his date, Sean invites Lindsay for a romantic dinner and traditional Thai show where Lindsay finally musters the courage to drop the L word on him. Though he doesn't exactly return the same affections, Sean offers her a night in the fantasy suite for some one-on-one time which she accepts.
"You're the best friend that I've been looking for," he gushes to Lindsay, adding that she could definitely be the woman he pictures as his wife »
Similar News Items"The Bachelor" (2002)
- Angry Bird! David Hasselhoff’s Pet Gives Bachelor Twins Emily and Haley Some Tough Love (From PEOPLE.com. 28 April 2017, 12:36 PM, PDT)
- Warrants Secured for Chris Soules’ Bloodwork and Unidentified Driver’s Truck as Judge Seals All Documents from Fatal Crash (From PEOPLE.com. 28 April 2017, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- Chris Soules Is at Risk to Lose Endorsement Deals: How the Fatal Crash Could Affect His Business (From E! Online. 28 April 2017, 8:08 AM, PDT)
Chris Harrison (VI)
- The Bachelor's Chris Soules: How Prince Farming's Run-Ins With the Law Are Bringing Up More Questions Than Answers (From E! Online. 26 April 2017, 12:19 PM, PDT)
- Family Comedy from Erica Oyama in Development at Fox (From Women and Hollywood. 26 April 2017, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Sean and Catherine Lowe on Why They're the Only 'Bachelor' Couple to Get (and Stay) Married (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 April 2017, 4:50 PM, PDT)
Emily Maynard Johnson
- Celebrity Scoop: Erin Moran’s Costars Say Goodbye, Kim Hits Out at Caitlyn and More of the Biggest News from Hollywood (From PEOPLE.com. 28 April 2017, 12:56 PM, PDT)
- The Bachelorette’s Emily Maynard Johnson Wants 2 More Kids, Says She ‘Could Have 18’ at This Point (From PEOPLE.com. 28 April 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Emily Maynard Johnson Says She Was Ashamed to Stop Breastfeeding Her Son: ‘I Was Hiding Formula’ (From PEOPLE.com. 28 April 2017, 7:15 AM, PDT)