It's fun to describe certain photos of celebrities with what pop culture characters they've played, whether they be from comic books, Ya novels or fairy tale re-imaginings. You know, if you see a picture of Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway together, you can be all like, "Oh it's Wolverine and Catwoman!" Fun, right? For hours, man.
Well, the 85th Annual Academy Awards brought together two pop culture icons that we never thought would ever cross each other's paths: Katniss Everdeen and the Joker.
Jennifer Lawrence was the toast of the town at the Oscars this year — her awesome dress, her tripping up the steps to accept her award for Best Actress, her all-around Jennifer Lawrence-ness brought some fun and excitement to an otherwise very strange and ultimately kinda mediocre show. It makes complete sense that she would catch the eye of one of the most notorious lotharios in Hollywood, »
- NextMovie Staff
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- American Hustle Review (From We Got This Covered. 9 December 2013, 9:45 PM, PST)
- The GIFs That Keep Giving: Our Favorites From 2013 (From Popsugar. 9 December 2013, 4:20 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Lawrence Says She's Always Nervous Regardless of Fame, but Christian Bale Calls Her a "Tough Cookie" (From E! Online. 9 December 2013, 3:29 PM, PST)
- Miley Cyrus named worst dressed celeb of 2013 (From RealBollywood. 10 December 2013, 12:10 AM, PST)
- Sundance Film Festival Unveils 2014 Premieres Lineup (From The Hollywood Reporter. 9 December 2013, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Beyonce Knowles and Jay Z Go Vegan for Christmas (From National Ledger. 7 December 2013, 12:43 PM, PST)
- Jake Gyllenhaal on ‘Prisoners’ and Why Good Cops Have Criminal Minds (From The Wrap. 9 December 2013, 4:20 PM, PST)
- AFI Awards List: An Upscale, Oscar-Friendly Version of the People's Choice Awards (From Alt Film Guide. 9 December 2013, 3:48 PM, PST)
- Five costumes from the comics perfect for ‘The Wolverine’ sequel (From Hitfix. 9 December 2013, 2:30 PM, PST)