Demi joined Fifth Harmony on stage during the ‘X Factor’ finale, and now, the girls have teamed back up in a new video that follows the girl group around for a day! Read on to find out all the details about their reunion and to watch the full video!
After performing with Fifth Harmony on her hit single “Give Your Heart A Break” during night one of the X Factor‘s second season finale, Demi Lovato admitted that she would love to record with the girls in the future. She may have to live up to her words now that the girl group, who came in third, have begun recording their new album! On Feb. 14, at Demi’s performance at the Topshop opening in Los Angeles, she and the girls reunited!
- Billy Nilles
Similar News ItemsSimon Cowell (I)
- Caroline Flack on dance experience: 'My last class was 16 years ago' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 20 December 2014, 5:50 PM, PST)
- Caroline Flack on Strictly Come Dancing: 'Simon Cowell's proud of me' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 20 December 2014, 5:15 PM, PST)
- Text Santa raises its highest total ever with £5,503,065 (From Digital Spy - TV news. 19 December 2014, 4:50 PM, PST)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Dr. God’s ‘MOCKPocalypse’ Returning for Second Season on Axs TV (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 18 December 2014, 4:57 PM, PST)
- Tulisa on X Factor return: It was exciting being on same panel as Simon (From Digital Spy - TV news. 18 December 2014, 8:17 AM, PST)
- The X Factor: Blonde Electra planned to kiss conjoined twins on show (From Digital Spy - TV news. 18 December 2014, 5:12 AM, PST)
- This Is How Demi Lovato Reacts to Someone Calling Her Fat (and It's Awesome) (From E! Online. 19 December 2014, 2:57 PM, PST)
- This Guy Captured the Exact Moment He Proposed to His Girlfriend in a Photo Booth (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 December 2014, 2:10 PM, PST)
- Miley Cyrus Slams Pregnancy and Drug Abuse Rumors (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 December 2014, 6:20 PM, PST)