Empire magazine unveiled a look at two new covers from its latest issue, featuring shots of Robert Downey Jr and Gwyneth Paltrow from "Iron Man 3." In addition, we have several photos from inside the magazine, one of which shows Tony Stark (Downey) wearing an Aim (Advanced Idea Mechanics) shirt. Thanks to set photos from June, we already know that Aim will be part of the movie. Aim is a group of brilliant scientists dedicated to acquiring power and overthrowing the government through technology. The organization was created during World War II as a scientific research division of Hydra. Nick Fury of Shield eventually exposed the organization. Aim also created Modok (Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing), an artificially mutated human being with an enormous head and a stunted body possessing superhuman intelligence and the ability to generate mental energy bolts and forcefields. Magazine Covers: (click to enlarge) Photos: (click to »
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- What three mystery movies is Marvel planning for 2020 after Ant-Man and the Wasp? (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 13 October 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- This 9ft Hulkbuster Iron Man costume seen at New York Comic-Con will blow your mind (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 13 October 2015, 7:16 AM, PDT)
- Dr. Horrible Team Reflects on Cutting Costs, Singing Fears, More — Plus: Where Are the Characters Now? (From TVLine.com. 12 October 2015, 12:36 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence on Hollywood's gender pay gap: 'Men are lucky people with dicks' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 13 October 2015, 10:19 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence Blasts Gender Pay Inequality in Hollywood: ‘F— That’ (From Variety - Film News. 13 October 2015, 7:40 AM, PDT)
- Halle Berry Is in Good Spirits in Spite of Her Show Getting Canceled (From Popsugar. 12 October 2015, 5:20 PM, PDT)