Empire magazine unveiled a look at two new covers from its latest issue, featuring shots of Robert Downey Jr and Gwyneth Paltrow from "Iron Man 3." In addition, we have several photos from inside the magazine, one of which shows Tony Stark (Downey) wearing an Aim (Advanced Idea Mechanics) shirt. Thanks to set photos from June, we already know that Aim will be part of the movie. Aim is a group of brilliant scientists dedicated to acquiring power and overthrowing the government through technology. The organization was created during World War II as a scientific research division of Hydra. Nick Fury of Shield eventually exposed the organization. Aim also created Modok (Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing), an artificially mutated human being with an enormous head and a stunted body possessing superhuman intelligence and the ability to generate mental energy bolts and forcefields. Magazine Covers: (click to enlarge) Photos: (click to »
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- Amusing Avengers 4 set photo featuring Paul Bettany’s Vision (From Flickeringmyth. 14 September 2017, 3:51 PM, PDT)
- Another Avengers 4 Set Snap Places Black Widow Between Hulk And Iron Man (From We Got This Covered. 14 September 2017, 3:12 PM, PDT)
- Captain America concept art from the Marvel Studios opening logo (From Flickeringmyth. 14 September 2017, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- See Inside Gwyneth Paltrow’s First (Permanent!) Goop Store, Goop Lab (From PEOPLE.com. 19 September 2017, 3:40 PM, PDT)
- Martha Stewart Continues Her Ongoing Feud With Gwyneth Paltrow: ‘What’s Goop?’ (From ET Canada. 15 September 2017, 2:47 PM, PDT)
- We Tried It: Goop’s $1300-Per-Couple Farm-to-Table Dinner Party in the Hamptons (From PEOPLE.com. 12 September 2017, 1:41 PM, PDT)