Empire magazine unveiled a look at two new covers from its latest issue, featuring shots of Robert Downey Jr and Gwyneth Paltrow from "Iron Man 3." In addition, we have several photos from inside the magazine, one of which shows Tony Stark (Downey) wearing an Aim (Advanced Idea Mechanics) shirt. Thanks to set photos from June, we already know that Aim will be part of the movie. Aim is a group of brilliant scientists dedicated to acquiring power and overthrowing the government through technology. The organization was created during World War II as a scientific research division of Hydra. Nick Fury of Shield eventually exposed the organization. Aim also created Modok (Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing), an artificially mutated human being with an enormous head and a stunted body possessing superhuman intelligence and the ability to generate mental energy bolts and forcefields. Magazine Covers: (click to enlarge) Photos: (click to »
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- "Captain America: Civil War" - Close On 'Crossbones' (From SneakPeek. 31 July 2015, 12:04 PM, PDT)
- Tom Holland has filmed his Spider-Man scenes in Captain America: Civil War (From Flickeringmyth. 31 July 2015, 12:43 AM, PDT)
- Marvel's 'Spider-Man' Villains, Characters and Cast Revealed? (From MovieWeb. 29 July 2015, 7:02 PM, PDT)
- There Were a Whole Lot of Good-Looking Stars at Guy Ritchie's Wedding (From Popsugar. 31 July 2015, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Makes Bermuda Shorts Actually Look Cool, Earns Best Dressed Pick for July (From E! Online. 31 July 2015, 2:21 PM, PDT)
- Guy Ritchie Weds Jacqui Ainsley -- Check Out the Bride's Dress! (From TooFab. 30 July 2015, 1:45 PM, PDT)