Empire magazine unveiled a look at two new covers from its latest issue, featuring shots of Robert Downey Jr and Gwyneth Paltrow from "Iron Man 3." In addition, we have several photos from inside the magazine, one of which shows Tony Stark (Downey) wearing an Aim (Advanced Idea Mechanics) shirt. Thanks to set photos from June, we already know that Aim will be part of the movie. Aim is a group of brilliant scientists dedicated to acquiring power and overthrowing the government through technology. The organization was created during World War II as a scientific research division of Hydra. Nick Fury of Shield eventually exposed the organization. Aim also created Modok (Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing), an artificially mutated human being with an enormous head and a stunted body possessing superhuman intelligence and the ability to generate mental energy bolts and forcefields. Magazine Covers: (click to enlarge) Photos: (click to »
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- ‘The Youth’: Bill Hader and Nicole Byer Get Out the Vote in Joss Whedon’s Latest Election Video — Watch (From Indiewire. 24 October 2016, 11:21 AM, PDT)
- ‘Doctor Strange’ Critical Roundup: Reviews Praise Benedict Cumberbatch’s Visionary Origin Story (From Indiewire. 24 October 2016, 8:42 AM, PDT)
- John Ostrander: Listing To One Side (From Comicmix. 23 October 2016, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Dating History – and What She’s Said About Romance (From PEOPLE.com. 19 October 2016, 7:56 PM, PDT)
- Donald Trump vs. the Internet: Celebrities Turn to Viral Videos, Social Media to Blast Candidate (From Variety - TV News. 19 October 2016, 3:11 PM, PDT)
- Cold Feet recap: episode seven – Adam fully deserved that slap (From The Guardian - TV News. 17 October 2016, 2:00 PM, PDT)