Empire magazine unveiled a look at two new covers from its latest issue, featuring shots of Robert Downey Jr and Gwyneth Paltrow from "Iron Man 3." In addition, we have several photos from inside the magazine, one of which shows Tony Stark (Downey) wearing an Aim (Advanced Idea Mechanics) shirt. Thanks to set photos from June, we already know that Aim will be part of the movie. Aim is a group of brilliant scientists dedicated to acquiring power and overthrowing the government through technology. The organization was created during World War II as a scientific research division of Hydra. Nick Fury of Shield eventually exposed the organization. Aim also created Modok (Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing), an artificially mutated human being with an enormous head and a stunted body possessing superhuman intelligence and the ability to generate mental energy bolts and forcefields. Magazine Covers: (click to enlarge) Photos: (click to »
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- The Week in Movies – Thor: Ragnarok sketch released! Doctor Strange villain leaked?! Ghost in the Shell images and more… (From Flickeringmyth. 29 August 2016, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- The Night Of Finale Recap: The Closing Makes the Man (From TVLine.com. 28 August 2016, 8:08 PM, PDT)
- What Winter Soldier May Look Like as Captain America in Infinity War (From MovieWeb. 28 August 2016, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Said No to Rob Lowe—And We Don't Blame Her! (From E! Online. 28 August 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Jason Derulo Breaks It Down in James Corden's Latest Toddlerography Video (From Popsugar. 24 August 2016, 8:29 AM, PDT)
- Newswire: Being a good friend prevented David Schwimmer from doing Men In Black (From The AV Club. 24 August 2016, 8:06 AM, PDT)