For married A-listers, there's no better time to gush about your spouse than during your Oscar acceptance speech.
Best Supporting Actress winner Anne Hathaway and Best Picture winner Ben Affleck gave sweet shout-outs to their significant others during their acceptance speeches at Sunday's Academy Awards, and they're not the only ones to get mushy after winning the golden statue. We pulled together the top 10 spouse thank-yous of all time, so get your tissues ready.
Watch the loving moments in the slideshow below.
Keep in touch! Check out HuffPost Weddings on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. »
- Erin Migdol
Similar News ItemsAnne Hathaway
- Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar Preps Landing Gear For Blu-Ray Release On March 31 (From We Got This Covered. 26 January 2015, 9:02 AM, PST)
- Anne Hathaway plans to learn lines for 'Grounded' while driving (From National Ledger. 26 January 2015, 8:26 AM, PST)
- Serious Ladies, funny girls (From ScreenDaily. 25 January 2015, 10:35 AM, PST)
- 5 Ways Actors Over 50 Are Shaking Up Their Careers to Avoid the Johnny Depp Curse (From The Wrap. 26 January 2015, 3:01 PM, PST)
- Is this the line-up for Guillermo Del Toro’s Justice League Dark? (From Flickeringmyth. 26 January 2015, 11:24 AM, PST)
- Off the Carpet: 'Birdman' asserts itself as the Oscar frontrunner (From Hitfix. 26 January 2015, 9:36 AM, PST)