For married A-listers, there's no better time to gush about your spouse than during your Oscar acceptance speech.
Best Supporting Actress winner Anne Hathaway and Best Picture winner Ben Affleck gave sweet shout-outs to their significant others during their acceptance speeches at Sunday's Academy Awards, and they're not the only ones to get mushy after winning the golden statue. We pulled together the top 10 spouse thank-yous of all time, so get your tissues ready.
Watch the loving moments in the slideshow below.
Keep in touch! Check out HuffPost Weddings on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. »
- Erin Migdol
Similar News ItemsAnne Hathaway
- Review: Interstellar (From Pure Movies. 25 November 2014, 9:14 AM, PST)
- "Interstellar": 'The Good, The Bad and The Ugly' (From SneakPeek. 24 November 2014, 1:44 PM, PST)
- Things I Learned on the Awards Circuit, from Costner, Aniston & Chastain to Streep in 'Into the Woods' (Q & A Video) (From Thompson on Hollywood. 24 November 2014, 4:11 AM, PST)
- 5 Actors Who Could Play The Joker (From Flickeringmyth. 25 November 2014, 2:10 PM, PST)
- This Ebola PSA Says So Much Without Saying Much at All (From Popsugar. 25 November 2014, 12:44 PM, PST)
- "Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice" - More Spoiler Set Footage (From SneakPeek. 25 November 2014, 11:05 AM, PST)