Vanessa, Heidi, Catherine and Naomi are just a few of the celebrities who donned gorgeous metallic dresses at the 85th Annual Academy Awards on Feb. 24 — did you like these looks?
The Oscars is known for awesome fashion trends! HollywoodLife.com noticed that at the Oscars on Feb. 24, tons of celebs like Vanessa Hudgens wore metallic dresses and we loved it!
Celebs Rock The Carpet In Metallic Dresses
Other celebs rocked the look too like Heidi Klum wore a Julien McDonald gown to Elton John‘s Oscars party. Nicole Kidman looked totally sparkly in her blue Oscar de la Renta gown, Halle, wore a plunging Versace dress, and George Clooney‘s girlfriend wore a Naeem Khan dress, Giuseppe Zanotti shoes, and Lorraine Schwartz jewels. »
- Chloe Melas
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Kristen Stewart Has a Pretty Strong Message For You (From Popsugar. 29 August 2014, 7:08 AM, PDT)
- According to Kristen Stewart, "Nobody Knows What the F*ck Is Going On" (From Popsugar. 28 August 2014, 5:30 PM, PDT)
- Joan Rivers Remains In Stable But Critical Condition, Kendall Jenner Wants To Change Her Name + More In Today’s Last Lap (From VH1.com. 28 August 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- ‘Rhymes for Young Ghouls’ Exclusive Trailer: Learn Devery Jacobs’ Name Right Now (From FilmSchoolRejects. 29 August 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence Looks Like She's Up to Something While Riding a Horse in Serena (From E! Online. 28 August 2014, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- New Rebel Posters from The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 Released (From ShockYa. 28 August 2014, 2:24 PM, PDT)
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin $220 Million Prenup Fight? (From GossipCop. 29 August 2014, 7:18 AM, PDT)
- Venice Film Review: ‘99 Homes’ (From Variety - Film News. 28 August 2014, 5:46 PM, PDT)
- 14 Celebs With Unusual Pets (From Popsugar. 28 August 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)