Vanessa, Heidi, Catherine and Naomi are just a few of the celebrities who donned gorgeous metallic dresses at the 85th Annual Academy Awards on Feb. 24 — did you like these looks?
The Oscars is known for awesome fashion trends! HollywoodLife.com noticed that at the Oscars on Feb. 24, tons of celebs like Vanessa Hudgens wore metallic dresses and we loved it!
Celebs Rock The Carpet In Metallic Dresses
Other celebs rocked the look too like Heidi Klum wore a Julien McDonald gown to Elton John‘s Oscars party. Nicole Kidman looked totally sparkly in her blue Oscar de la Renta gown, Halle, wore a plunging Versace dress, and George Clooney‘s girlfriend wore a Naeem Khan dress, Giuseppe Zanotti shoes, and Lorraine Schwartz jewels. »
- Chloe Melas
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Taye Diggs Joins Topher Grace Musical Comedy ‘One Shot’ (From Deadline New York. 20 November 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Lawrence on Mockingjay's ending, David O’Russell and voting for Lupita (From Cineplex. 20 November 2014, 8:02 AM, PST)
- 2015 Sundance Predictions: Which Film is the Next Whiplash? (From ioncinema. 19 November 2014, 9:45 AM, PST)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 Review (From Collider.com. 20 November 2014, 11:53 AM, PST)
- Jennifer Lawrence Says Mystique Needs to be in Hiding in X-men: Apocalypse (From Collider.com. 20 November 2014, 11:45 AM, PST)
- From Oscar to Paycheck: 10 winners who smartly cashed in on the win (From Hitfix. 20 November 2014, 11:11 AM, PST)
- 41 Things No One Looks Cool Doing (From E! Online. 20 November 2014, 12:09 PM, PST)
- I'm Still Not Over... Patrick Dempsey not winning 'Sexiest Man Alive' (From EW.com - PopWatch. 19 November 2014, 1:36 PM, PST)
- Lego Batman Movie Will Pay Tribute to “Every Era of Batman Filmmaking” (From GeekTyrant. 19 November 2014, 11:37 AM, PST)