Janet Jackson is a married woman, once again.
The pop superstar tied the knot with billionaire businessman Wissam Al Mana, a rep for the singer confirmed to Access Hollywood.
Janet was previously married to dancer and songwriter Rene Elizondo Jr., who she also married quietly in 1991. The Two divorced in 2000.
She was also previously married to fellow singer James DeBarge in 1984, but the marriage was annulled in 1985.
Copyright 2013 by »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Everything We Know About Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romance — So Far (From PEOPLE.com. 22 June 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Hire Surrogate to Carry Third Child (From PEOPLE.com. 21 June 2017, 5:20 AM, PDT)
- Alex Rodriguez Cuts Off J.Lo’s Interview With Sweet Pda (From PEOPLE.com. 16 June 2017, 5:00 PM, PDT)
Janet Jackson (I)
- Exclusive: Janet Jackson Is 'So Happy' to Be a Mom to 'the Cutest Baby', Says Producer Jimmy Jam (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 June 2017, 4:42 AM, PDT)
- Janet Jackson Shapes Up Amid Divorce Spotted at London Court Hearing (From TheImproper.com. 17 June 2017, 8:49 AM, PDT)
- Janet Jackson Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss as She Reunites With Ex Wissam Al Mana in Court (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 June 2017, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- Second Wives Club Star Shiva Safai Takes You Inside Her Insane Closet (From PEOPLE.com. 16 June 2017, 12:28 PM, PDT)
- Celebrity Scoop: Bachelor in Paradise Drama, Katy Perry's Crazy Livestream Plus More of the Biggest News from Hollywood (From PEOPLE.com. 16 June 2017, 11:41 AM, PDT)
- Katie Holmes Saved Some of Her Met Gala Gowns to Pass Down to Suri (From PEOPLE.com. 9 May 2017, 9:37 AM, PDT)